- Consultant Grant Neale
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Fit OutInteriors
- Benefits PENSION, PMI, LIFE & DISABILITY INSURANCE, MOBILE, LAPTOP, EXPENSES ACCOUNT, 25 DAYS HOLIDAY & 3 CHARITY DAYS PER ANNUM + STRONG CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- Vacancy id 4087
- Salary Details INDUSTRY LEADING BASIC SALARY, TRAVEL ALLOWANCE
Are you an extremely passionate, methodical, organised and design focused Interiors Professional with an acute eye for detail and workplace design? If so, this could be exactly what you are looking for?
We are very proud to be working with an industry leading and ultra-respected Furniture, Workspace and Interior Fit Out Solutions company who due to an exciting growth and expansion plan are seeking to recruit a talented WORKPLACE DESIGN CO-ORDINATOR to join their very dynamic, creative and entrepreneurial team with responsibility for supporting the Workplace Design Consultancy with a key client, supporting the Sales Director and the sales and design teams
As a WORKPLACE DESIGN CO-ORDINATOR your role will be two-fold.
Firstly, in support of the Workplace Design Consultancy lead by the Sales Director, the role is to develop and manage branded environments across all UK and North, South & East European offices for the key client. This role helps to shape the identity, personality and experiences of the key account’s clients, their people and society experience within their spaces.
- Supporting the Workplace Design Manager within the consultancy role with the key client by developing and implementing the brand approach for office environments, ensuring that design and content aligns to the global brand strategy
- Engagement with key stakeholders across the client firm to ensure all furniture solutions align to the national vision and meet operational requirements, and support the brand workstream on all office refurbishments and property projects
- Strong understanding of design, furniture specifications, manufacturers, materials and finishes, innovation within the industry
- Supporting the Workplace Design Manager with the responsibility for both the FFE and Brand workstreams for client projects
- Establishing the brief with key stakeholders
- Responding to the brief with concept designs, creative ideas, and high-level cost analysis
- Programme development and management
- Creation of presentations detailing the concept, in alignment with branding strategy and guidelines
- Supply chain engagement and management for both FFE & Brand
- Tendering and package negotiation support
- Creation of Stakeholder sign off documents
- Creation of Steering Group design packs
- Project Cost Management throughout the project cycle
- Reporting documents to PMO
- Coordination with other client workstreams – Workplace Strategy, Workplace Services, IT/AV, Change and Comms, Security, PMO, Cost Consultants, Architects, Main Contractors
- Delivery and Installation sequencing and implementation – FFE & Brand
- Multi-layered Stakeholder engagement
- Support with the development and management of the Workplace Design Standards Guide
- Ensuring high quality and accurate quotes, designs and presentations are completed with accuracy and diligence within the timeframe
- Driving consistent customer engagement and develop valued relationships
- Delivering high quality work output
- Offer high quality communications both internally and externally
- Managing time effectively and meeting client deadlines is essential in this role
- Continually acting with integrity and the highest professionalism, as representing the company in a client facing position, which is integral to the business
Secondly, when there may be less activity on the consultancy projects depending on the project cycle, the role would be to support the Sales
Co-Ordinator or Design teams for the wider business:
- Fronting the internal sales & design efforts for End Users, Architects & Designers.
- Ensuring high quality and accurate quotes, designs and presentations are completed with accuracy and diligence.
- Supply chain management
- Project delivery and installation support to the Project Manager
- Order placement and margin control
- Working hard to proactively generate interest with new customers in collaborating via multi channels i.e. Phone | F2F | Video conferencing | Social Media etc
- Offer first class leading customer service at each customer interaction.
- Provide technical support to customers should they call with questions or they need technical and design support.
- Proactively close out technical and design cases and follow up with customers to ensure they are completely satisfied.
- Driving high levels of customer engagement and develop valued relationships.
- Working as part of the close-knit customer fulfillment and sales team.
- Delivering high quality work output.
- Offer high quality communications both internally and externally.
- Managing time effectively.
- A strong passion for interior workspace design and wellbeing
- A desire to learn, grow and to pursue a career in consultative solution selling
- Confidence to question the ‘status quo’
- Strong presentation and presentation design skills
- A natural and effortless communicator
- Excellent, professional, reassuring, and persuasive telephone manner
- Strong work ethic, willing to go the extra mile
- Excellent team-player but confident operating autonomously
- Strong networker with an ability to influence
- Ability to quickly understand detailed requirements
- Have an inquisitive mindset
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience in managing varied & sometimes complex workload
- Ability to manage disputes and challenges with poise
- Microsoft office suite experience (Word/Excel/PPT/Project)
- CRM and sales / project cycle understanding
Location LONDON (SE) | SURREY (TW) | WFH OPTIONS | FIXED AND / OR REMOTE POSITION
PLEASE NOTE: CANDIDATE MUST BE BASED WITHIN A REASONABLE COMMUTE TO CENTRAL LONDON (45 MIN – 1 HOUR MAX)