We are retained by a leading supplier of BUILDING PRODUCTS, CONCRETE FORMWORK PRODUCTS, and FORMWORK TIMBER & PLY who, due to continued success, are seeking to recruit a professional WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE to join and support their team in their New Depot opening in MIDDLESEX.
Reporting to: Depot Manager
You will be responsible for ensuring that orders are ready for collection and dispatch whilst ensuring minimum stock damage and accurate picking of stock for delivery. You will also be required to receive goods into the warehouse and correctly store them.
As part of this you will also be required to have involvement in stock control and ensuring that tock levels are sufficient.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Checking incoming stock deliveries and put away in the appropriate location.
- Ensure all discrepancies are identified.
- Picking good for outgoing orders
- Prepare for and carry out any stock takes in accordance with company stock take procedure.
- Operate Fork Lift Truck when and as required
- General Housekeeping
- Any other reasonable duty as defined by your line manager and the company.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Industry Knowledge (Desirable)
- Customer Focused
- Team Player
- Positive attitude & outlook
- PC Literate
- Experience of strapping loads
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good numeracy & literacy skills
- Experience of working in a pressurized environment
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately at all times, and be able to work on own initiative.
- Forklift license
As this is a rapidly growing company, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities to the right Candidate.
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles: Sales Manager, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager and National Sales Manager.
SRS specialise in vacancies within the construction materials industry in the following sectors Builders Merchants, Distribution, Wholesale, Manufacturers, Architects, Specifiers, Contractors, Civil Engineers, Civils Specifiers, Housebuilders, Developers, Local Authorities, Housing Associations, M&E Contractors, M & E Specifiers, Plant and Tool Hire in the product categories of :Brick & Block Sales, Roofing Sales, Kitchens and Bathroom Sales, Plumbing Sales, Aggregates & Concrete Sales, PPE Sales, Boiler Sales, Radiator Sales, Building Control Sales, Drainage Sales, Ventilation and Air Management Sales, Insulation Sales, Door Control Sales, Ironmongery Sales, Plant Hire, Modular Accommodation Sales, Building System Sales, Plastic Window Sales, Plasterboard Sales, Renewable Energy System Sales, Solar Heating Sales, HVAC Sales, Heavy Side Materials, Light Side Materials, Civil Engineering Material Sales, KBB, Groundwork Specialist Sales, SIPS Sales, Timber Sheet and Board Sales, Timber Frame Building Sales and all other construction materials sales.