Consultant Grant Neale
Type Full time
Product Sector Construction
Benefits £15K 20K OTE + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Vacancy id 3824
Salary Details HIGHLY COMPETITIVE SALARY
Do you have an interest in building a career with a market leading company? If so, this exciting opportunity to join a market leading award-winning Manufacturer of Specialist Lifting Solutions in LONDON & SOUTH EAST of England might be exactly what you’ve been looking for?
Our Client is one of the leading manufacturers of innovative specialist Lifting Solutions utilised in many of the major buildings and public infrastructure areas throughout the world
Our Client has over 70 years’ experience specialising in this highly specialised environment, the company is able to provide a wide range of bespoke products available such as goods lifts, car lifts, lorry lifts, automated car park solutions along with Airport logistics into the Commercial and other specialised market sectors.
- To tender for and negotiate sales for car lifts and lorry lifts in London.
- Liaise with target main contractors to gain key contacts.
- Liaise with target main contractors to obtain approval
- Gain new tender opportunities from contractors.
- Read lift specifications and drawings to determine their offer.
- Liaise with internal departments and head office to gain technical and pricing information.
- Tender for projects at all stages of construction.
- Track projects from early stages (pre planning) to contract award (negotiation) stage
- CPD’s presentations to architects and consultants
- Meetings with lift and M&E consultants to gain specifications
- Meetings with architects to gain specifications
- Assist architects and consultants with budget costs, design information, drawings, traffic calculations and dimensions
- Negotiate projects to order stage (prices, spec and terms)
- Issue drawings, finishes information and technical clarification to contractors, architects, consultants and clients
- Gain sign off of design drawings and finishes schedules with clients and contractors
- Internal handover process internally between sales and operations to follow
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Technical/Engineering background preferably from lift or mechanical background
- Confident negotiator with excellent communication skills
- Must have experience and knowledge of working in construction
- Must have experience of the construction sector tender process
- Must have experience of contract negotiations (terms & conditions), such as JCT
- Must have sold supply & install sub-contract packages into large contractors
- Communicate precisely both in writing and verbally
- Computer literate with high level knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Valid Passport; travel to EU may be required for training
- Current full clean driving license
- Energetic, enthusiastic, hard-working and of smart appearance
- Team worker who also has the initiative to work alone and create opportunities
- Work additional hours & travel as and when required
- Application knowledge for vehicle lifts, goods lift, automation products and systems
- Existing network within construction, automation, architect and FM industries
- Knowledge of relevant Health and Safety standards; industry regulations and CE directives.
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
We cover all roles within the Construction Materials sector including:
Builders Merchants Sales Jobs, Builders Merchants Jobs, Plumbers Merchants Jobs, KBB Jobs, Civil Engineering Sales Jobs, M&E Sales Jobs, Timber Sales Jobs, Roofing Sales Jobs, Plumbing Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Aggregate Sales Jobs, Quarry Products Sales Jobs, Concrete Sales Jobs, Plant Hire Sales Jobs, Plant Sales Jobs, Tool Hire Sales Jobs, Access Equipment Sales Jobs, Portable Accommodation Sales Jobs, Scaffolding Sales Jobs, Formwork Sales Jobs, Reinforcement Sales Jobs, Bathroom Sales Jobs, Kitchen Sales Jobs, Bedroom Sales Jobs, Bathroom Showroom Sales Jobs, KBB Sales Jobs, Plumbing & Heating Sales Jobs, Heating Sales Jobs, HVAC Sales Jobs, Ventilation Sales Jobs, M&E Products Sales Jobs, Washrooms Sales Jobs, Sanitaryware Sales Jobs, Build Systems Sales Jobs, Cladding Sales Jobs, Curtain Walling Sales Jobs, Façade Sales Jobs, Structural Steel Sales Jobs, Brick Sales Jobs, Block Sales Jobs, Stone Sales Jobs, Architectural Stone Sales Jobs, Masonry Sales Jobs, Pipe Sales Jobs, Drainage Sales Jobs, Geotextile Sales Jobs, Attenuation Sales Jobs, SUDS Sales Jobs, Paving Sales Jobs, Landscaping Products Sales Jobs, Street Furniture Sales Jobs, Doors Sales Jobs, Joinery Sales Jobs, Timber Products Sales Jobs, Off Site Construction Sales Jobs, Timber Distribution Sales Jobs, Timber Importers Sales Jobs, Timber Engineering Sales Jobs, Timber Frame Sales Jobs, Sips Sales Jobs, Fencing Sales Jobs, Windows Sales Jobs, Ironmongery Sales Jobs, Hardware Sales Jobs, Access Control Sales Jobs, Lock Sales Jobs, Locking Systems Sales Jobs, Home Automation Sales Jobs, Lifts & Escalators Sales Jobs, Flooring Sales Jobs, Ceramic Tiles Sales Jobs, Adhesives Sales Jobs, Consumables Sales Jobs, Render Sales Jobs, EWI Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Plasterboard Sales Jobs, Partitions Sales Jobs, Fit Out Products Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Coatings Sales Jobs, Sealants sales Jobs, Roofing sales Jobs, Roofing Products Sales Jobs, Tools Sales Jobs, Fixings Sales Jobs, Roof Windows Sales Jobs, Lintels Sales Jobs, UPVC Windows Sales Jobs and all other Construction Materials Sales Jobs.