Consultant Hayley Reynolds
Type Full time
Benefits PERFORMANCE RELATED BONUS, COMPANY CAR, LAPTOP, MOBILE PHONE, PENSION, 25 DAYS HOLIDAY
Vacancy id 3855
Salary Details NEGOTIABLE (DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE)
Are you an experienced sales professional and interested in joining a globally recognised brand in the Medical Hardware Equipment industry?
If so, we are working with a European market leader in the supply of comprehensive solutions for hospitals, providing consultancy services and innovative products designed to enable nursing staff to concentrate on their core tasks.
As a global manufacturer with sales, distribution and warehousing facilities across the USA, Mexico, Canada, China, Australia and the United Kingdom, our Client has established themselves as a market leader in the supply of innovative solutions, offering unrivaled value to their customers through their strong portfolio of brands.
With over 3,000 employees across 12 countries, our Client believes that their people are the cornerstone of their success and are committed to proving career opportunities, professional development opportunities, along with competitive salaries and
Our Clients is looking to appoint a UK Sales Manager to increase sales and market share for one their most innovative brands in the medical hardware equipment sector.
A well established European business with an 80 year history, employing 800 employees worldwide and a reputation for first class customer service, high quality products and commitment to continuous innovation.
Reporting to: Sales Manager Medical Systems
The main purpose of your role will be to establish a well-defined sales strategy and leadership in the marketplace. To maintain and develop business through existing customer accounts and to develop new business from prospect and target accounts through regular and planned customer visits.
- Create and deliver the sales strategy for our Client’s media sales product portfolio.
- Establish and achieve sales and profit goals for the assigned business area.
- Maintain sales volumes and gross profit margins in line with budgeted targets.
- Responsible for planning and servicing of customer and prospect accounts by regular customer visits to territory accounts.
- Develop and execute appropriate channel strategies and programmes which support objectives. This includes jointly developing with the Marketing Department channel specific marketing programmes.
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers through meetings, customer calls, national shows, events and conferences.
- Establish and maintain informative relationships with key customers and representative’s which influence sales, efficiencies and profitability with accounts
- Responsible for development of business from new accounts, competitor accounts and new market sectors.
- Provide the necessary support and/or analysis to corporate production and supply management in order to resolve customer service issues involving product availability, quality, distribution, and/or sales and marketing administration.
Professional Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven track record in building relationships with customers in the medical industry (NHS, Hospitals, Doctors, Nurses, Technicians, Purchasers etc)
- Experienced in new business development (building a sales pipeline)
- Well educated with good presentation skills, written and verbal.
- A solid track record with proven results in sales and management.
- Proven ability to shape strategy.
- Knowledge of CRM systems – salesforce.com or similar advantageous.
- Experience selling into the NHS
- Self-motivated and confident individual with a high degree of self-motivation, tenacity, and a desire to succeed
- Demonstrated skills in achieving sales, profitability, and budget goals.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong financial management skills.
- Ability to understand spending effectiveness (efficiency of promotional activity is preferred)
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
We cover all roles within the Construction Materials sector including:
Builders Merchants Sales Jobs, Builders Merchants Jobs, Plumbers Merchants Jobs, KBB Jobs, Civil Engineering Sales Jobs, M&E Sales Jobs, Timber Sales Jobs, Roofing Sales Jobs, Plumbing Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Aggregate Sales Jobs, Quarry Products Sales Jobs, Concrete Sales Jobs, Plant Hire Sales Jobs, Plant Sales Jobs, Tool Hire Sales Jobs, Access Equipment Sales Jobs, Portable Accommodation Sales Jobs, Scaffolding Sales Jobs, Formwork Sales Jobs, Reinforcement Sales Jobs, Bathroom Sales Jobs, Kitchen Sales Jobs, Bedroom Sales Jobs, Bathroom Showroom Sales Jobs, KBB Sales Jobs, Plumbing & Heating Sales Jobs, Heating Sales Jobs, HVAC Sales Jobs, Ventilation Sales Jobs, M&E Products Sales Jobs, Washrooms Sales Jobs, Sanitaryware Sales Jobs, Build Systems Sales Jobs, Cladding Sales Jobs, Curtain Walling Sales Jobs, Façade Sales Jobs, Structural Steel Sales Jobs, Brick Sales Jobs, Block Sales Jobs, Stone Sales Jobs, Architectural Stone Sales Jobs, Masonry Sales Jobs, Pipe Sales Jobs, Drainage Sales Jobs, Geotextile Sales Jobs, Attenuation Sales Jobs, SUDS Sales Jobs, Paving Sales Jobs, Landscaping Products Sales Jobs, Street Furniture Sales Jobs, Doors Sales Jobs, Joinery Sales Jobs, Timber Products Sales Jobs, Off Site Construction Sales Jobs, Timber Distribution Sales Jobs, Timber Importers Sales Jobs, Timber Engineering Sales Jobs, Timber Frame Sales Jobs, Sips Sales Jobs, Fencing Sales Jobs, Windows Sales Jobs, Ironmongery Sales Jobs, Hardware Sales Jobs, Access Control Sales Jobs, Lock Sales Jobs, Locking Systems Sales Jobs, Home Automation Sales Jobs, Lifts & Escalators Sales Jobs, Flooring Sales Jobs, Ceramic Tiles Sales Jobs, Adhesives Sales Jobs, Consumables Sales Jobs, Render Sales Jobs, EWI Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Plasterboard Sales Jobs, Partitions Sales Jobs, Fit Out Products Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Coatings Sales Jobs, Sealants sales Jobs, Roofing sales Jobs, Roofing Products Sales Jobs, Tools Sales Jobs, Fixings Sales Jobs, Roof Windows Sales Jobs, Lintels Sales Jobs, UPVC Windows Sales Jobs and all other Construction Materials Sales Jobs.