- Consultant Fiona Hamilton
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Timber & Joinery
- Benefits BENEFITS
- Vacancy id 4071
- Salary Details COMPETITIVE REMUNERATION PACKAGE
Do you have experience in a Timber or Builders Merchants and want to further your career, and join a company that offers a fantastic progression path
If so, the opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK’s leading independent Builder & Timber Merchants that specialise in timber & joinery products to the construction sector.
Our Client’s success has been built on consistency in the quality of their products along with the hard work and dedication of their people.
Celebrating over 80 years of success in the supplies timber and construction products and delivering their innovative products, the business is looking to continue its growth and development with the appointment of a new member of their sales team.
Our Client is seeking a dedicated individual that is experienced working in the Timber or Builders Merchant Sector and is enthusiastic, keen to learn and looking to further their career in this sector
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaising with customer over the phone and face to face.
- Dealing with customer queries and inquiries and advising on product knowledge
- Serve on the trade counter, with a professional manner at all times.
- Provide support for the existing sales team
- Experienced in the Timber / Builders Merchant sector
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with the minimum of supervision
- Team player with excellent customer service skills
- Organised and communicative at all levels
- Computer literate on Microsoft Windows, Word & Excel
- Able to work independently and on their own initiative
- Effective communication skills.
- Methodical and excellent telephone manner
All necessary training in relevant aspects of our Client’s business will be provided