- Consultant Ben Becker
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Plumbing & Heating
- Benefits Bonus, 22 Days Holiday + BH’s, Pension, Car/Allowance, Laptop
- Vacancy id 4142
- Salary Details NEGOTIABLE (Dependant On Experience)
Our Clients are a Global manufacturer of innovative technical construction products primarily focused on the Plumbing & Heating sectors. Our Client’s have been pioneering innovation for more than 25 years within the industry, seeing year on year growth across the Contractor, Distribution and Specification markets. Our Client’s global distribution network covers numerous countries and a great number of the world’s population, giving them the ability to be quick to manufacture and quick to deliver.
Reporting to: Head of Sales
Responsible for managing activities to maximise profitability through sales of Group products by meeting the demands of new and existing customers. Driving forward the business strategy to develop new business opportunities through trade channels
- Responsible for sales generation for company products through various channels including M & E Contractors, Gas Installers, Engineers, Merchants and Buying Groups.
- Achieve gross margin contribution through a combination of product/services mix and also through market mix.
- Ensure sound knowledge of current product range and be proactive in dealing with customer requirements in order to maximise selling opportunities.
- To gain knowledge of competitor’s products and the current market climate.
- Attend industry events such as exhibitions, road shows and conferences to gain new business leads, contacts and market awareness.
- Ensure strategic area planning to meet business requirements.
- Build and maintain customer relationships by overcoming challenges / objections, promoting the brand and gaining trust in order to maximise sales.
Education, Skills and Experience
- Full UK driving license.
- Experience in selling to/dealing with M & E Contractors, Plumbers, Gas Engineers along with the Merchants/Distributors.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Proven track record in a technical sales environment.
- Customer focused and commercially aware.
- IT literate – good knowledge of MS Office.
- Good standard of general education.
As our Client’s business is rapidly expanding, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities to the right Candidate.