- Consultant Ben Becker
- Type Full time
- Product Sector HVAC & M&E
- Benefits Car, Mobile, Laptop, Pension
- Vacancy id 3957
- Salary Details NEGOTIABLE + BONUS
We are retained by a leading manufacturer and supplier of specialist M & E products that are used on a global scale within the Commercial and Industrial Market Sectors. Who due to continued success, are seeking to recruit a professional SALES MANAGER to promote their products across these sectors.
Our Client’s products are high quality, innovative and competitively priced which along with their focus on customer service make them a great employer to work for.
Our Clients are looking for an experienced Technical Sales Manager to take responsibility of identifying industrial project opportunities, winning specifications, breaking specifications and promoting the brand and products across the North of England.
- To deliver CPD technical and commercial product presentations to clients either in person or via Zoom/Skype/Teams etc.
- Ensure all leads are followed up
- To develop productive and strong business relationships throughout the Building Services network across the North of England
- Ability to read drawings/plans and to liaise with Technical Support to provide the best advice on suitable solutions
- To report sales activity and complete appropriate CRM/administration accurately and on time to ensure the sales process runs smoothly
- To build and maintain relationships with other company departments and colleagues
- Knowledge & experience of working within the M & E Markets (Water Treatment, Pipes, Valves, Pumps) would be highly advantageous
- Experience of dealing with and selling to M & E Contractors, Clients and/or Consultants(Specifiers) within the building services market
- Full UK license
- Previous hands on engineering skills would be advantageous
- Interpersonal Skills
- T. Literate (to a good level)
- Planning & organisational
- Self Awareness
- Influencing Skills
Ideally, the successful candidate will be educated to HNC level, but is not essential; you must be able to demonstrate at least 2 years relevant experience in a technical sales role within the M & E Markets.