- Consultant Steve Brennan
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Roofing
- Benefits An Excellent Benefits Package, Including: Pension Scheme 21 Days Annual Leave + Additional Leave During Christmas Shutdown + Bank Holidays Private Medical Insurance
- Vacancy id 4748
- Salary Details £45,000 £57,500 Basic Salary Plus Uncapped Commission Scheme And £7500 Car Allowance
This an excellent opportunity for an experienced specification sales professional seeking a new challenge. Our client is one of the UK’s leading Roofing and Waterproofing companies and is currently seeking a Technical Sales Manager as part of an exciting growth strategy moving into 2023.
One of the UK’s leading Roofing and Waterproofing system providers, with an enviable reputation supplying high-performance solutions across a multitude of sectors.
Responsible for the critical South East territory, which currently generates a multimillion-pound turnover from an existing client and project bank.
- You will be tasked with delivering sales through the generation of specification and project opportunities, effectively targeting both new and existing customers.
- Your primary focus will be on nurturing relationships and maximizing business opportunities with key Architects, Building Owners, Main Contractors and any key stakeholders in the specification process
- The successful candidate will be tasked with effectively managing and developing relationships with a network of contractors
- You will manage projects from the initial enquiry stage through to the completion of Installation, efficiently maintaining contact with all key parties involved in the successful delivery of each project
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Strong technical acumen able to interpret and understand technical information relating to projects and applications
- Relevant experience in a technically led, specification sales environment within the Construction industry.
- Previous experience within Roofing, Cladding, Waterproofing or related Building Envelope or Exteriors sector would be beneficial but not essential
- Previous experience managing and developing relationships with a network of Contractors or Installers is a key skill required for the role
- Knowledge of relevant building regulations associated with Roofing or Construction would be beneficial.
- A Degree or relevant professional qualification would be beneficial but not essential.
London, Kent, Surrey, Sussex, Essex, Berkshire, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire