- Consultant Hayley Reynolds
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Civil Engineering / Drainage / Landscape
- Benefits 24 Days Holiday, Pension Scheme, Continuous Training
- Vacancy id 4102
- Salary Details NEGOTIABLE PACKAGE BASED ON EXPERIENCE
Are you an experienced sales professional looking to enhance your career with a leading brand in construction and civil engineering?
Due to an increase in demand for their products, we are delighted to offer the opportunity for a Technical Sales Executive to join our Client’s successful business at an exciting time in their development within the UK market.
With a reputation as one of the UK’s leading designers and suppliers of specialist products for the Civil Engineering industry built over 30 years, our Client is looking to appoint a sales professional to assist them in capitalising on market opportunities and driving growth.
Reporting to the Sales Office Manager, the main purpose of your role will be to work as part of a proactive internal sales team in implementing the Company’s strategic plan and to meet and exceed the department’s objectives whilst providing exceptional customer service to customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with preparation of sales action plans and strategies.
- Generate and qualify leads in accordance with agreed plan.
- Make sales calls to new and existing clients.
- Negotiate with clients within agreed parameters.
- Maintain and develop company price lists and pricing structure recommending changes to suit market conditions and customer feedback.
- Work with the Sales Manager on developing and increasing Sales.
- Source and develop client referrals.
- Respond to sales and technical inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships follow up on sales activity.
- Maintain a customer database.
- Develop and maintain sales and promotional materials working closely with the Marketing Department
- Plan and conduct direct marketing activities liaising closely with the Marketing Department.
- Monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management.
- Comply with processes/procedures to ensure that the Company achieves it goal to continually improve its environmental performance.
In order to successfully undertake this role, you will need to be an ambitious individual who enjoys working in a fast paced and sales-focused environment.
In addition, you will be required to have;
- Experience of working within the civil engineering sector
- Previous experience of liaising with Contractors, Ground workers and Civil Engineers
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Knowledge of basic business principles.
- Strong communication skills.
- Organised and accurate.
- Good IT skills.
- Good team player.