- Consultant Grant Neale
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Ironmongery / Access Control / Security
- Benefits CAR + PENSION + 25 DAYS HOLIDAY + MOBILE + LAPTOP + EXCELLENT CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- Vacancy id 4066
- Salary Details VERY COMPETITIVE BASIC SALARY + STRONG BONUS
Are you a high calibre, motivated, diligent and experienced TECHNICAL MANAGER looking to enhance your career with one of the Pioneers and industry innovators in sustainable Locking Systems, Electromechanical Locks, Cylinders, Digital Locking Systems & other closely aligned solutions?
If so, we are working with a one of the World’s leading Specialist Lock and Locking Systems Manufacturers so this opportunity could be exactly what you are looking for?
Our Client is seeking to recruit a talented, efficient and organised TECHNICAL MANAGER to join their team with responsibility for supporting the customer base and all areas of the business as it continues to grow from strength to strength.
We are very proud to be working exclusively alongside this exciting global brand and Manufacturer at a time where growth and expansion is the main objective along with bringing like minded professionals into the business to help them achieve their goals in the short, medium and long term.
With strong presence in over 8 countries and multi million-euro investment in product innovation and R&D with significant growth plans moving into 2021 and beyond.
Our Client has over 17 years’ experience in designing and producing high quality, highly sustainable, premium digital locking and access solutions winning numerous awards throughout Europe and are regarded as market leaders.
The business is built on innovation and complete commitment to providing high quality service to customers and throughout the Residential, Heath, Education, Commercial and University sectors.
Reporting to the UK Country Manager, The TECHNICAL MANAGER will be responsible for:
- Providing both internal and external support and assistance across the entire product portfolio.
- Product and software training along with preparing and follow- ups for sales employees, partners and end users.
- Updating training material (content, documents etc.)
- Further development of the existing training concept.
- Coordinating and information sharing with other Technical Managers in other countries.
- Support with integration of products, using a data programming interface (API) in end user databases.
- Being the contact for both internal and external people for information technology (IT) issues.
- Supporting colleagues with complex technical requirements.
The Technical Manager will play a key role in enhancing the business’ unique offering in one of the UK’s fastest growing and dynamic sectors.
Key Skills and Experience:
- The successful candidate will be digitally and technically minded with at least 5 years professional experience, of which at least 3 years should be as a Trainer of Technical Products ideally within a similar product sector: EAC, A.I, Door Entry, Locks, Locking Systems etc
- Extensive experience in Information Technology (IT) especially API
- Adept in the use of MS Office, especially PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Confident with good rhetorical and didactic skills.
- Pronounced Customer Service and Service Orientation skills.
Location NATIONAL UK
HOME | FIELD BASED – CANDIDATE MUST BE PREPARED TO TRAVEL WHEN REQUIRED