- Consultant Steve Brennan
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Roofing
- Benefits An Excellent Benefits Package, Including: Pension Scheme 21 Days Annual Leave + Additional Leave During Christmas Shutdown + Bank Holidays Private Medical Insurance Life Assurance
- Vacancy id 4749
- Salary Details £50,000 Basic Salary And £7500 Car Allowance
Are you an experienced Technical Manager or Technical Support Manager seeking a new challenge? Our client is one of the UK’s leading Roofing and Waterproofing companies and is currently seeking a Technical Manager as part of an exciting growth strategy moving into 2023.
One of the UK’s leading Roofing and Waterproofing system providers, with an enviable reputation supplying high-performance solutions across a multitude of sectors.
- As Technical Manager you will be tasked with providing accurate and prompt technical support and guidance to both colleagues internally, but also liaising with Customers and any third parties involved in projects
- Your aim is to ensure that only the highest levels of quality, efficiency and consistency are achieved in all products supplied and installations completed.
- To monitor the delivery of works and ensure all projects receive a weekly visit to check the work is compliant with the specification.
- To work with customers and contractors to resolve any issues that may arise during the work to the satisfaction of the customer.
- To ensure all projects are 100% compliant with the specification and to keep customers and contractors informed of progress and quality.
- To deal with any technical queries or complaints during the installation period promptly and to the client’s satisfaction
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Strong technical acumen able to interpret and understand technical information relating to projects and applications
- Relevant experience in a technically led Technical Support, Advisory or Project Management function within Construction.
- Previous experience in Flat Roofing is essential, with strong knowledge and exposure to Flat Roof and Waterproofing systems, technologies and installations.
- This is not a sales role but the ability to liaise with customers and develop relationships is important.
Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, NE London, SE London + Surrounding