- Consultant Ben Becker
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Plumbing & Heating
- Benefits Company Van, Phone, Laptop, Credit Card
- Vacancy id 4804
- Salary Details Negotiable Basic
Our Clients are proud to be a highly successful European manufacturer of Heating and Hot Water solutions. They have been leading the way for over 50 years by delivering intelligent and environmentally efficient solutions, from their global offices.
Due to expansion, our clients are looking for a Technical Field Engineer to cover a specified area, so if you believe this is a role you could make your own then please contact us to discuss it in more detail.
Reporting to: Head of Operations.
To assist the Head of Operations with the day-to-day running of the field Engineers, whilst also covering the Yorkshire area in a Service Engineer capacity.
- To assist the sub-contracted engineers and installers with any technical/product advice
- To join the Sales Managers at Trade Days, Breakfast Mornings and Exhibitions when required
- Work on after-sales support services and provide technical backup as required
- To assist with the recruitment and training of Sub-Contracted engineers
- Liaise with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Attend Service calls at Clients’ premises as and when required
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Must have all domestic Gas qualifications (CCN1, WAT1, CEN1, Etc.)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Minimum 3 years experience in a field/service engineer position within the industry
- Ability to build relationships quickly and effectively
- Resilience and tenacity
- Independence, self-reliance and joy in business travelling
- Ability to manage own diary
- Full driving licence
Ideally, the successful candidate will have engineering qualifications, but not essential, you must be able to demonstrate at least 3 years of relevant experience in an engineering role with a proven track record
As our Client’s business is rapidly expanding, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits and fantastic career progression opportunities to the right Candidate.