- Consultant Ben Becker
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Plumbing & Heating
- Benefits Company Car, Phone, Pension
- Vacancy id 4029
- Salary Details Negotiable + Bonus
Our Clients are a family owned business that have been supplying plumbing and heating professionals with an extensive range of innovative products for numerous years. They have managed to lead the way by keeping with their traditional family values and also excellent customer service and technical support teams.
Due to expansion our clients are looking for a Business Development Manager to cover Eire, so if you believe this is a role you could make your own then please contact us to discuss in more detail.
Reporting to: National Sales Manager
To expand, develop and drive sales of Heating, Plumbing and Renewable Energy products in the area
- Build relationships and grow sales with the existing customer base.
- Proactively develop new business relationships in the surrounding areas with Builders, Plumbers, and Specialist Sub-Contractors by selling an exciting range of Commercial Plumbing/Heating products.
- To be accountable for the achievement of sales and margin targets as set by the National Sales Manager
- Collect debtors, as and when required, in line with credit terms given by the Regional Manager
- Negotiate prices with customers whilst meeting agreed sales and margin targets
- Prepare Technical submittals and specifications to be forwarded to Consultant Engineers
- Utilise fully and regularly update the CRM system with complete information on upcoming projects and active sales leads
- To provide reports/information as requested by management
- Adherence to the Company credit policy
- Adherence to Health, Safety and Environmental rules and regulations
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Previous experience in sales (minimum 2 years) within the heating and plumbing or construction materials sector.
- Proven track record on achieving targets and delivering results.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be extremely customer focused and results/target driven.
- A good level of I.T proficiency in particular Microsoft Excel
- Full valid driver’s license.
Ideally, the successful candidate will be educated to HNC level, but not essential, you must be able to demonstrate at least 2 years relevant experience in field sales with a proven track record
As our Client’s business is rapidly expanding, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits and fantastic career progression opportunities to the right Candidate.