- Consultant Grant Neale
- Type Full time
- Product Sector HVAC / Ventilation / Cooling
- Benefits Full Benefits
- Vacancy id 4681
- Salary Details Highly Competitive Salary Package (£36,000 D.O.E) + Overtime + Full Benefits
Do you have an interest in building a career with a market-leading HVAC company? If so, this exciting opportunity to join a Market Leading Award-Winning UK HVAC Contractor and Service Provider based in SOUTH LONDON might be what you’ve been looking for.
A successful UK HVAC Contractor and Service Provider with an incredible reputation built up through years of dedication and professionalism.
Our client is a South London-based contractor and service provider of high-end and critical HVAC solutions – Chillers, Compressors, Air Conditioning, Air Handling Units, Comfort Cooling and many other energy-efficient ventilation solutions and services.
Our client is committed to the continuous development of their people and offers excellent career progression opportunities to anyone who joins their business.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a talented, confident, inquisitive, committed, self-starting and experienced AIR CONDITIONING ENGINEER to join this growing business to be based at their South London facility specialising and focusing on Air Conditioning Systems for Trains and Tubes
To identify issues/fault finding, repairing and commissioning Train and Tube air conditioning equipment and systems.
- Carry out all repair, fault finding and commissioning of train and tube Air Conditioning systems and equipment to a high standard of accuracy
- Submit paperwork in a prompt and efficient manner
- Report activity to the Service Manager to ensure availability and productivity
- Liaison with the Service Support team and other Engineers / Technicians
- Submit site reports within a prescribed timeframe
- Submit expenses paperwork and timesheets within a prescribed timeframe
- Act in a professional manner towards customers to promote the company image
- Follow health and safety policies and procedures at customer sites
- Maintain an excellent attendance record
- To gain as much knowledge and experience as possible
Knowledge and skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Health and safety awareness
- ESSENTIAL – A proven track record of refrigeration, Electrical fault analysis FGAS Certified and/or existing Air Conditioning fault finding, repairing and commissioning experience
- Full UK driving license
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Computer literate
- Controls knowledge
- Excellent Problem-solving skills
- Electrical skills
- CITB skills card
- Maintenance customers
- Service customers
- Service support engineers
- Technical support/ controls department
- Internal and external sales engineers
- Spares department