- Consultant Hayley Reynolds
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Civil Engineering Products
- Benefits Company Car, Laptop, Mobile Phone 25 Days Holiday, Pension Scheme, Full Support And Continuous Training
- Vacancy id 4042
- Salary Details Negotiable Dependent On Experience
Are you technical sales professional looking to enhance your career with one of the UK’s leading construction product manufacturing businesses?
We are delighted to offer the opportunity for a Specification Sales Manager to join our Client’s successful business at an exciting time in the further development of their brand in the UK market.
With over 30 years experience in designing and producing high quality engineered solutions, our Client has established a strong market position spanning the building and civil engineering sectors Worldwide and are regarded as market leaders.
The company is an award winning manufacturer of a specialist range of products used in various applications including civil engineering, landscaping, industrial and mechanical and electrical installations.
The business is built on innovation and commitment to providing high quality service to customers and through their nationwide stockists, enabling them to play an integral role in building and civil engineering projects.
Reporting to the National Specification Manager, the Specification Sales Manager will play a key role in enhancing the business’ unique offering in one of the construction industry’s fastest growing and dynamic sectors.
The main objective of your role will be to build and develop relationships with key clients including Architects, Public Health Engineers and Main Contractors by gaining specification for our Client’s products.
- Create product desire by explaining benefits of products via technical argument.
- Bring knowledge back into the Company for Market and Product Development.
- Value engineer projects to maximise the benefit to the client and contractor.
- Develop knowledge of a specific sector to be able to inform and assist colleagues.
- Take ownership of any identified growth areas e.g. Enterprise Zones.
- Carry out CPDs with specifying organisations as required.
- Manage input to the CRM system ensuring that it is used and up to date to enable forecasting.
- Ensuring that networks and projects are maintained through CRM.
- Monitor and react promptly to information provided by the CRM dashboard.
- Work with our Design team and others to achieve the best customer interface.
- Identify and visit projects as agreed with the regional team when required.
- Ensure the communication link between all of the commercial sales activity is active and strong in order to contribute to achieving budgeted turnover and profit.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Have excellent Commercial awareness, experience and presentation skill
- Be technically minded, ideally with the ability to interpret and work with drawings
- Be hard working, creative, entrepreneurial and focused on delivery
- Ability to complete product take-offs and hydraulic calculations
- Have SUDS awareness and knowledge and an understanding of structures
- Be flexible, cooperative, and communicative
- Have the ability to manage sales objectives and take high ownership of projects
- Have good organisational skills
- Have good relationship building skills
- Have experience in using CRM systems
- Be socially mature and professional
- Only candidates with full driving license will be considered.