Vacancy No 3228
Job Title SPECIFICATION SALES MANAGER- ROOFING PRODUCTS
Are you seeking a role where you are focussed on building specification lead usage by identifying new business opportunities? If you are we have the ideal opportunity for you!
We are retained by a leading Manufacturer of market leading, specialist and patented roofing products who, due to continued growth and success in the UK construction sector, are seeking to recruit a professional SPECIFICATION SALES MANAGER to join their team as they embark on an exciting period of growth
Our Clients products are very high quality whilst being competitively priced they are therefore seeking a Candidate who is able to capitalise on their success to date and further develop their business in the UK as they embark on a major period of growth.
The role will be predominantly identifying business opportunities by using market and sector knowledge coupled with ABI / Glennigan leads etc. to offer Specifiers alternative options for the pitched roofing element of a contract, gaining product usage specification, project tracking and assisting existing distributors in attaining the supply order where required.
Ideally you will have a clear understanding of the Construction process coupled with the ability to demonstrate a technical understanding (full specific product training will be provided)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify business opportunities and generate new leads.
- Manage and grow existing specification order levels by showing your professionalism; work to position our Client as a preferred supplier through education of products/services and excellent customer service.
- Manage partnerships with specifiers and key distributors as required, act as resource and attend client meetings as needed
- Conduct meetings with Architects and Specifiers as required
- Provide oversight for project delivery; ensure that work being done is consistent with specifications
- Identify business opportunities and specific usage areas where our Clients products could be used
- Contact and visit specifiers in order to identify and understand needs, provide technical support, and advise on product selection decisions
- Ensure that sales targets are met in line with the company KPI’s
- Arrange and conduct CPD presentations as required
- Liaise with commercial sales team to ensure project awareness, project tracking and assist in order negotiations were required.
Requirements and Professional Experience
- Ideally you will have at least 3 years of experience in specification or solution selling of technical roofing products.
- The right individual should have an existing network within the specifier community
- You are good at both opening doors as well as managing and growing an existing client base
- Capability of working both individual and in a team
- A strong desire / track record of meeting targets and objectives
- You have a flexible mindset; you are enthusiastic, enterprising and pro-active.
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Specifier community, building/construction, Construction Materials Distribution Sector
- Good communication skills, representative of the company. Capable of adapting approach to the various decision influencers and makers (up to and incl. head-office level) and groups of customers. Demonstrates flexibility and enthusiasm. A team player that is also able to work on his/her own. Ability to think in creative solutions. Entrepreneurial.
- Highly interested in establishing and continuing to build something new.
- Displays an attitude that is key to success: ability to work independently, highly self-motivated, team-player and driven by success.
Location/Area IDEALLY CENTRAL ENGLAND / NORTHERN HOME COUNTIES
Salary Negotiable basic dependent upon experience + excellent results driven rewards
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
We cover all roles within the Construction Materials sector including:
Builders Merchants Sales Jobs, Builders Merchants Jobs, Plumbers Merchants Jobs, KBB Jobs, Civil Engineering Sales Jobs, M&E Sales Jobs, Timber Sales Jobs, Roofing Sales Jobs, Plumbing Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Aggregate Sales Jobs, Quarry Products Sales Jobs, Concrete Sales Jobs, Plant Hire Sales Jobs, Plant Sales Jobs, Tool Hire Sales Jobs, Access Equipment Sales Jobs, Portable Accommodation Sales Jobs, Scaffolding Sales Jobs, Formwork Sales Jobs, Reinforcement Sales Jobs, Bathroom Sales Jobs, Kitchen Sales Jobs, Bedroom Sales Jobs, Bathroom Showroom Sales Jobs, KBB Sales Jobs, Plumbing & Heating Sales Jobs, Heating Sales Jobs, HVAC Sales Jobs, Ventilation Sales Jobs, M&E Products Sales Jobs, Washrooms Sales Jobs, Sanitaryware Sales Jobs, Build Systems Sales Jobs, Cladding Sales Jobs, Curtain Walling Sales Jobs, Façade Sales Jobs, Structural Steel Sales Jobs, Brick Sales Jobs, Block Sales Jobs, Stone Sales Jobs, Architectural Stone Sales Jobs, Masonry Sales Jobs, Pipe Sales Jobs, Drainage Sales Jobs, Geotextile Sales Jobs, Attenuation Sales Jobs, SUDS Sales Jobs, Paving Sales Jobs, Landscaping Products Sales Jobs, Street Furniture Sales Jobs, Doors Sales Jobs, Joinery Sales Jobs, Timber Products Sales Jobs, Off Site Construction Sales Jobs, Timber Distribution Sales Jobs, Timber Importers Sales Jobs, Timber Engineering Sales Jobs, Timber Frame Sales Jobs, Sips Sales Jobs, Fencing Sales Jobs, Windows Sales Jobs, Ironmongery Sales Jobs, Hardware Sales Jobs, Access Control Sales Jobs, Lock Sales Jobs, Locking Systems Sales Jobs, Home Automation Sales Jobs, Lifts & Escalators Sales Jobs, Flooring Sales Jobs, Ceramic Tiles Sales Jobs, Adhesives Sales Jobs, Consumables Sales Jobs, Render Sales Jobs, EWI Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Plasterboard Sales Jobs, Partitions Sales Jobs, Fit Out Products Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Coatings Sales Jobs, Sealants sales Jobs, Roofing sales Jobs, Roofing Products Sales Jobs, Tools Sales Jobs, Fixings Sales Jobs, Roof Windows Sales Jobs, Lintels Sales Jobs, UPVC Windows Sales Jobs and all other Construction Materials Sales Jobs.