Consultant Grant Neale
Type Full time
Product Sector HVAC & M&E
Benefits EXCELLENT RESULTS DRIVEN COMISSION SCHEME + QUALITY COMPANY CAR + PENSION + HEALTHCARE + LIFE ASSURANCE + 25 DAYS HOLIDAY
Vacancy id 3800
Salary Details HIGH & COMPETITIVE BASIC SALARY
Do you have an interest in building a career with a market leading company? If so, this exciting opportunity to join a market leading award-winning Global Manufacturer of HVAC solutions in LONDON & SOUTH EAST of England might be exactly what you’ve been looking for.
A highly successful, multi award winning HVAC manufacturer with an incredible reputation built up on quality, reliability & efficiency. Our Client is a global leading Manufacturer of HVAC solutions – VRF’s, Single & Multi Split, Chiller and Control Solutions and Services.
Our Client is committed to the continuous development of their people and offer excellent career progression opportunities to anyone who joins their business. They are a stable business that are commercially strong and well branded and have experienced serious growth resulting in this expansionary position.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Focusing and driving the VRF solutions (bespoke & ‘off the shelf’) 99% of the time
- Being mindful of projects that will also incorporate other HVAC solutions within the product offering.
- Via Key Consultants (50%), M&E Contractors & Specialist Installers
- Covering London & South East
- To achieve overall sales and KPI targets – Specification, specification conversions, developing and growing contractor and installer customer base (will be explained at interview)
- To maintain and develop customers in London & South East
- Develop and maintain relationships with Engineering Consultancies
Major challenges of the role:
- Competitive market place
- Pressure on Price/ Profitability
- Maturity of projects
Nature and Scope
- Full backup and support from internal applications and technical dept
- Presentations and seminars
- Planning of meetings
- Monthly sales reports
- Following up on sales leads
- Evaluate market potential
- Understand market requirements
- Technical advice
- Prices and quotations, when required to do so
The successful candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- 5 years + experience in HVAC sector
- Engineering knowledge to a minimum of HND or degree
- Ability to understand air conditioning systems, chilled water systems, controls systems, air processes and psychometrics
- 2-5 years track record within sales or application/ sales role
- Passion for selling and account management
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of people
- Ability to work with different groups within our Client’s organisation and through the engineering consultancies to design engineered solutions, to M&E Contractors and Specialist HVAC Installers
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
We cover all roles within the Construction Materials sector including:
Builders Merchants Sales Jobs, Builders Merchants Jobs, Plumbers Merchants Jobs, KBB Jobs, Civil Engineering Sales Jobs, M&E Sales Jobs, Timber Sales Jobs, Roofing Sales Jobs, Plumbing Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Aggregate Sales Jobs, Quarry Products Sales Jobs, Concrete Sales Jobs, Plant Hire Sales Jobs, Plant Sales Jobs, Tool Hire Sales Jobs, Access Equipment Sales Jobs, Portable Accommodation Sales Jobs, Scaffolding Sales Jobs, Formwork Sales Jobs, Reinforcement Sales Jobs, Bathroom Sales Jobs, Kitchen Sales Jobs, Bedroom Sales Jobs, Bathroom Showroom Sales Jobs, KBB Sales Jobs, Plumbing & Heating Sales Jobs, Heating Sales Jobs, HVAC Sales Jobs, Ventilation Sales Jobs, M&E Products Sales Jobs, Washrooms Sales Jobs, Sanitaryware Sales Jobs, Build Systems Sales Jobs, Cladding Sales Jobs, Curtain Walling Sales Jobs, Façade Sales Jobs, Structural Steel Sales Jobs, Brick Sales Jobs, Block Sales Jobs, Stone Sales Jobs, Architectural Stone Sales Jobs, Masonry Sales Jobs, Pipe Sales Jobs, Drainage Sales Jobs, Geotextile Sales Jobs, Attenuation Sales Jobs, SUDS Sales Jobs, Paving Sales Jobs, Landscaping Products Sales Jobs, Street Furniture Sales Jobs, Doors Sales Jobs, Joinery Sales Jobs, Timber Products Sales Jobs, Off Site Construction Sales Jobs, Timber Distribution Sales Jobs, Timber Importers Sales Jobs, Timber Engineering Sales Jobs, Timber Frame Sales Jobs, Sips Sales Jobs, Fencing Sales Jobs, Windows Sales Jobs, Ironmongery Sales Jobs, Hardware Sales Jobs, Access Control Sales Jobs, Lock Sales Jobs, Locking Systems Sales Jobs, Home Automation Sales Jobs, Lifts & Escalators Sales Jobs, Flooring Sales Jobs, Ceramic Tiles Sales Jobs, Adhesives Sales Jobs, Consumables Sales Jobs, Render Sales Jobs, EWI Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Plasterboard Sales Jobs, Partitions Sales Jobs, Fit Out Products Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Coatings Sales Jobs, Sealants sales Jobs, Roofing sales Jobs, Roofing Products Sales Jobs, Tools Sales Jobs, Fixings Sales Jobs, Roof Windows Sales Jobs, Lintels Sales Jobs, UPVC Windows Sales Jobs and all other Construction Materials Sales Jobs.