Consultant Grant Neale
Type Full time
Product Sector Building ProductsFit OutInteriorsOther
Benefits EXCELLENT REWARDS PACKAGE + CAR ALLOWANCE + PENSION + HEALTHCARE
Vacancy id 3720
Salary Details NEGOTIABLE (D.O.E)
Are you a driven A&D sales professional with experience in promoting high-end luxury interior products to Architects, Interior Designers and End Users? Are you also familiar with project tracking and managing a network of sub-contractors, installers and dealers?
If so, we are working with a market leading manufacturer of HIGHLY DESIRABLE FABRIC SOLUTIONS who are seeking to recruit an experienced Specification Sales Consultant to join their team with responsibility for promoting their products and solutions in the NORTH OF ENGLAND in a focused and strategic sales capacity.
To promote our Client’s high quality, market leading range of Decorative Interior Fabric solutions, mainly via Architects, Interior Designers and end users’ clients by raising awareness, generating sales and hitting agreed targets whilst working closely with other members of the team both internally and externally.
- Raise our Client’s profile within the given geographical area, expanding the existing customer base, setting up business plans and sharing project information resulting in sales growth.
- Manage and develop Key Accounts
- Networking and entertaining clients and customers
- Embracing the A&D Community
- Be professional and competent at presenting CPD presentations
- Grow Sales within agreed target markets – Contract / Commercial / Hospitality & Leisure / Healthcare / Education
- Have an understanding of the various contract types and the decision makers within the procurement process.
- Be able to promote solutions on design capabilities over and above price
- Dealing with customers day to day requirements.
- Relevant reports to be completed in the timescales provided.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- A high degree of professionalism and an exceptional understanding of the specification design process with the ability to communicate at each of these levels where necessary.
- Ability to prioritise work according to demand and work alongside colleagues internally and externally to deliver customer service excellence
- Self-motivated, outgoing personality that can work well on their own and in and positively collaborate in a team.
- Ability to manage own territory, introduce tailored customer business plans to drive sales forward.
- New business focused with the ability to grow, nurture and develop long established key accounts
- Track record of Solution Selling and having existing relationships with Key Designers and specifiers within the outlined market sector is essential
- Good communication skills with a friendly approach are needed.
- Ability to work under pressure with an excellent attention to detail is a must.
- Sound commercial acumen and an ability to communicate with colleagues and customers to assist the closing of sales opportunities.
- Competent IT skills are required
- Clean driving license is essential.
North West England or North East England