We are retained by one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of ENGINEERED TIMBER PRODUCTS who due to continued success in the UK market place are seeking to recruit an experienced Showroom Supervisor.
To provide every customer with exceptional shopping experience enhanced with great after sales service. To take full responsibility for the day to day operations of the Showroom, including driving footfall, sales and housekeeping.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support the Central Marketing Team with showroom specification marketing activity from local advertising, branch specific promotions, input in Direct Mail to organizing and attending open days.
- Create viable partnerships, sponsorships and showroom/ brand exposure opportunities in the local community.
- Asses the results of all your Showroom Marketing campaigns with Central Marketing Team
- Training and assisting staff to handle difficult and complicated sales.
- Plan work schedules and keep records of direct employees work schedules/ holidays to ensure adequate cover
- Train and evaluate showroom team, organize product training where necessary
- Inventory of showroom specific stock and reorder when inventory drops to specified level
- Review inventory and sales records to prepare for management meetings
- Confer with company officials to develop methods and procedures to increase sales
- Authorize payments and returns
- Formulate and regularly review pricing policies for merchandise , according to profitability
- Examine products purchased for resale or received for storage to assess the condition of each product or item, organize cleanse of damaged or unsellable goods.
- Keep records of purchase, sales and returns.
- To ensure that customer service standards are exceptional at all times.
- Monitor sales, collections and delivery activities ensuring customer receive satisfactory service.
- Provide excellent customer service by greeting and assisting customers, responding promptly to customer inquiries and resolving complaints; executing multiple tasks at one time.
- Ensure compliance of business controls.
- Always comply with all Company Health & Safety legislation.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to support a Showroom environment
- Ability to handle difficult and complicated sales.
- Knowledge of Company products/market desirable
- Previous experience in customer service
- Results Driven
- Understanding of Showroom Marketing Principles.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrates a high level of customer focus
- Diligent with a fine attention to detail
- Strong Communication Skills
- Natural leader who inspires and motivates others with a healthy attitude towards competition and an excellent eye for spotting potential sales opportunities.
- Confident in measuring showroom activity effectiveness
- Retail/sales/ service management experience
- Good Numeracy & Literacy Skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Customer Focused
- Passionate about meeting both customer and Company expectations
- Excellent administrative skills, with a keen attention to detail
- Experienced working in a pressurized environment
- Intermediate level (MS Word & Excel), till counter systems etc
- Positive attitude and outlook
- Ability to multi task
- Personable, presentable and articulate
- Problem Solving ability relating to customer service
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- 5 A-C GCSE’s or equivalent
BENEFITS PENSION, SHARE OPTIONS, STAFF DISCOUNT ETC
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
We cover all roles within the Construction Materials sector including:
Builders Merchants Sales Jobs, Builders Merchants Jobs, Plumbers Merchants Jobs, KBB Jobs, Civil Engineering Sales Jobs, M&E Sales Jobs, Timber Sales Jobs, Roofing Sales Jobs, Plumbing Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Aggregate Sales Jobs, Quarry Products Sales Jobs, Concrete Sales Jobs, Plant Hire Sales Jobs, Plant Sales Jobs, Tool Hire Sales Jobs, Access Equipment Sales Jobs, Portable Accommodation Sales Jobs, Scaffolding Sales Jobs, Formwork Sales Jobs, Reinforcement Sales Jobs, Bathroom Sales Jobs, Kitchen Sales Jobs, Bedroom Sales Jobs, Bathroom Showroom Sales Jobs, KBB Sales Jobs, Plumbing & Heating Sales Jobs, Heating Sales Jobs, HVAC Sales Jobs, Ventilation Sales Jobs, M&E Products Sales Jobs, Washrooms Sales Jobs, Sanitaryware Sales Jobs, Build Systems Sales Jobs, Cladding Sales Jobs, Curtain Walling Sales Jobs, Façade Sales Jobs, Structural Steel Sales Jobs, Brick Sales Jobs, Block Sales Jobs, Stone Sales Jobs, Architectural Stone Sales Jobs, Masonry Sales Jobs, Pipe Sales Jobs, Drainage Sales Jobs, Geotextile Sales Jobs, Attenuation Sales Jobs, SUDS Sales Jobs, Paving Sales Jobs, Landscaping Products Sales Jobs, Street Furniture Sales Jobs, Doors Sales Jobs, Joinery Sales Jobs, Timber Products Sales Jobs, Off Site Construction Sales Jobs, Timber Distribution Sales Jobs, Timber Importers Sales Jobs, Timber Engineering Sales Jobs, Timber Frame Sales Jobs, Sips Sales Jobs, Fencing Sales Jobs, Windows Sales Jobs, Ironmongery Sales Jobs, Hardware Sales Jobs, Access Control Sales Jobs, Lock Sales Jobs, Locking Systems Sales Jobs, Home Automation Sales Jobs, Lifts & Escalators Sales Jobs, Flooring Sales Jobs, Ceramic Tiles Sales Jobs, Adhesives Sales Jobs, Consumables Sales Jobs, Render Sales Jobs, EWI Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Plasterboard Sales Jobs, Partitions Sales Jobs, Fit Out Products Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Coatings Sales Jobs, Sealants sales Jobs, Roofing sales Jobs, Roofing Products Sales Jobs, Tools Sales Jobs, Fixings Sales Jobs, Roof Windows Sales Jobs, Lintels Sales Jobs, UPVC Windows Sales Jobs and all other Construction Materials Sales Jobs.