- Consultant Ben Becker
- Type Full time
- Product Sector KBB Products / Ceramic Tiles
- Vacancy id 4672
- Salary Details Negotiable + Bonus/Commission
Our Clients are an expanding business that has been supplying Homeowners, Architects, Designers and Developers with an extensive range of innovative products for numerous years. They have managed to lead the way by keeping with their traditional family values and also excellent customer service and outstanding product knowledge.
Due to expansion, our clients are looking for a Sales Assistant to join their team in Dublin, so if you believe this is a role you could make your own then please contact us to discuss in more detail.
Reporting to: Branch Manager
As a key member of the team, the successful candidate will be expected to engage with customers to understand and deliver their expectations in order to achieve sales targets for the business. The Candidate will also assist the Branch Manager with the general day-to-day running of the business.
- Respond to sales enquiries either by phone or directly with customers, provide advice, information, and quotations in a professional and timely manner
- Meet or exceed individual sales and margin targets
- Offer alternative products, up-sell when possible, promote own brands, promote cross-brand sales
- Ensure all quotations are followed up in a timely manner
- Negotiate prices with customers within set boundaries
- Understand customer’s expectations and needs
- Monitor customer orders and deliveries
- Keep customers updated on orders and deliveries
- Resolve order and delivery issues, and take responsibility for the same
- Assist with the day-to-day running of the branch by carrying out non-sales responsibilities as and when required.
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by Management
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Previous high-end retail sales experience where a high level of customer engagement and delivery of excellent customer service is expected
- Friendly & Engaging personality
- Proven track record in sales
- Must be extremely customer focused and results-driven
- Willing and able to work Saturdays.
- Interior Design qualification would be highly advantageous
- Bathroom, Kitchen, Tile or Sanitary Ware industry experience would be ideal but not essential
- IT Literate
As our Client’s business is rapidly expanding, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits and fantastic career progression opportunities to the right Candidate.