Consultant Ben Becker
Type Full time
Product Sector KBB & Ceramic Tiles
Vacancy id 3902
Salary Details Negotiable
We are retained by one of Ireland’s leading suppliers of BATHROOM SOLUTIONS who, due to continued success, are seeking to recruit a professional SHOWROOM MANAGER to join their successful team in the County Wexford area.
Our Clients business is supported by a central distribution hub which along with their home delivery service makes sure you get what you want when you want it. With products from major manufacturers from all over the world including Tiles, Showers, Sanitaryware and Brassware they offer a solution to all your bathroom needs.
The Showroom Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of the store and delivering KPI’s for the business including profitability, sales, margin, stock control, customer service, health & safety and also team management.
- To manage and control the store activities, in line with operating processes and procedures
- Facilitate and drive sales within the branch whilst trying to maximise margins
- Meet or exceed targets as set by Line Manager
- Understand and be able to interrogate the branch P&L and monitor sales, margin and costs
- Strive to have the branch as cost efficient as possible
- In store marketing and merchandising
- Identify where improvements can be made and to ensure the improvements are implemented as required
- Identify customer needs and requirements to maximize sales
- Build and maintain relationships with customers
- Stock control and stock management
- Ensure security measures adhered to at all times
- Ensure that branch administration is kept up to date and that requests for information from both internal and external customers are responded to promptly.
- Manage and motivate staff and liaise with the HR Team when necessary
- Adherence to and implementation of Health & Safety rules and procedures
Skills and Experience
- Previous management or supervisory experience
- Proven sales track record
- High End Retail sales experience (ideally Sanitaryware, Tiles, Brassware, Furniture)
- Sales driven individual with a hunger for success
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in stock/warehouse management
- Valid driving license
Ideally, the successful candidate will be educated to HNC level, but is not essential; you must be able to demonstrate at least 2 years relevant experience in selling into the Merchants sector with a proven track record