Consultant Grant Neale
Type Full time
Product Sector HVAC & M&E
Benefits PENSION + HEALTHCARE + LIFE ASSURANCE + 25 DAYS HOLIDAY
Vacancy id 3819
Salary Details HIGH & COMPETITIVE BASIC SALARY UPTO £70K + EXCELLENT ADDITONAL EARNINGS INCENTIVE
Do you have an interest in building a career with a market leading company? If so, this exciting opportunity to join a market leading award-winning UK HVAC Solutions company based in London might what you’ve been looking for.
A successful UK HVAC Manufacturer, Distributor & Service provider with an incredible reputation built up through years of dedication and professionalism.
Our Client is a London based product and service provider of high-end technical HVAC solutions – Chillers, Air Handling Units, Comfort Cooling and energy efficient ventilation solutions and services.
Our Client is committed to the continuous development of their people and offer excellent career progression opportunities to anyone who joins their business.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Service Manager to join the business to manage, support, drive and delivers growth across the entire Service Operation (Service, Maintenance, Engineering, Sales) in London
The Service Manager will lead a team of service technicians and sales professionals who work with heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems and equipment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for meeting goals and maintaining customer satisfaction for the company.
It would be highly beneficial if the HVAC Service Manager has previous experience in a similar role and has formal education and qualifications supporting their application and may have started their career a HVAC technician.
- Responsible for complete day to day management of the entire service division and full P&L responsibility
- Responsible for the day to day management a team of field-based engineers.
- Ensuring KPIs and SLA’s are achieved
- Providing technical assistance to field operatives and contractors
- Ensuring training records are kept up to date
- Carrying out ‘work in progress’ and ‘post completion’ audits
- Monitoring of unauthorised absence
- Site surveys
- Pricing of projects and contracts
- Monitoring profit & loss margins
- Ensuring Health and Safety procedures are adhered to
- Attending client and company meetings
- To support the growth and development of the sales team
- Dealing with customer technical sales enquiries
- Support, manage, develop and motivate the external sales team
- Respond to any external sales enquiries
- Provide details of orders to customer services and manufacturing
- Perform design calculations and component selections to ensure customers’ non-standard requirements are achievable prior to quotation.
- Liaise with engineers within team and personnel to determine estimated timescales for non-standard product and features
- Determine selling price for non-standard products and product features based on material costing as well as manufacturing and engineering requirements.
- Update and control a database of non-standard products quoted and manufactured
- Follow up on non-standard units and features which are manufactured to correct issues to prevent these issues being repeated on future orders.
- Attend meetings supporting sales engineers, if required, in discussing large projects for non-standard equipment with the customer.
- Point of contact with manufacturing for issues with non-standard units.
- Provide instructions to aid manufacturing of non-standard product/ options.
- Generation of technical specifications for non-standard equipment.
- Engineering knowledge to a minimum of HND or degree
- Technical complaint with Chillers and the service and maintenance, repair, upgrade and retrofit of Chillers and closely aligned HVAC Solutions (Off the shelf and bespoke)
- Ability to work with different groups within the business
- Be a strong motivator, team player and leader
- Problem solving skills to overcome challenging obstacles
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
We cover all roles within the Construction Materials sector including:
Builders Merchants Sales Jobs, Builders Merchants Jobs, Plumbers Merchants Jobs, KBB Jobs, Civil Engineering Sales Jobs, M&E Sales Jobs, Timber Sales Jobs, Roofing Sales Jobs, Plumbing Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Aggregate Sales Jobs, Quarry Products Sales Jobs, Concrete Sales Jobs, Plant Hire Sales Jobs, Plant Sales Jobs, Tool Hire Sales Jobs, Access Equipment Sales Jobs, Portable Accommodation Sales Jobs, Scaffolding Sales Jobs, Formwork Sales Jobs, Reinforcement Sales Jobs, Bathroom Sales Jobs, Kitchen Sales Jobs, Bedroom Sales Jobs, Bathroom Showroom Sales Jobs, KBB Sales Jobs, Plumbing & Heating Sales Jobs, Heating Sales Jobs, HVAC Sales Jobs, Ventilation Sales Jobs, M&E Products Sales Jobs, Washrooms Sales Jobs, Sanitaryware Sales Jobs, Build Systems Sales Jobs, Cladding Sales Jobs, Curtain Walling Sales Jobs, Façade Sales Jobs, Structural Steel Sales Jobs, Brick Sales Jobs, Block Sales Jobs, Stone Sales Jobs, Architectural Stone Sales Jobs, Masonry Sales Jobs, Pipe Sales Jobs, Drainage Sales Jobs, Geotextile Sales Jobs, Attenuation Sales Jobs, SUDS Sales Jobs, Paving Sales Jobs, Landscaping Products Sales Jobs, Street Furniture Sales Jobs, Doors Sales Jobs, Joinery Sales Jobs, Timber Products Sales Jobs, Off Site Construction Sales Jobs, Timber Distribution Sales Jobs, Timber Importers Sales Jobs, Timber Engineering Sales Jobs, Timber Frame Sales Jobs, Sips Sales Jobs, Fencing Sales Jobs, Windows Sales Jobs, Ironmongery Sales Jobs, Hardware Sales Jobs, Access Control Sales Jobs, Lock Sales Jobs, Locking Systems Sales Jobs, Home Automation Sales Jobs, Lifts & Escalators Sales Jobs, Flooring Sales Jobs, Ceramic Tiles Sales Jobs, Adhesives Sales Jobs, Consumables Sales Jobs, Render Sales Jobs, EWI Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Plasterboard Sales Jobs, Partitions Sales Jobs, Fit Out Products Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Coatings Sales Jobs, Sealants sales Jobs, Roofing sales Jobs, Roofing Products Sales Jobs, Tools Sales Jobs, Fixings Sales Jobs, Roof Windows Sales Jobs, Lintels Sales Jobs, UPVC Windows Sales Jobs and all other Construction Materials Sales Jobs.