- Consultant Grant Neale
- Type Full time
- Product Sector HVAC & M&E
- Benefits CAR / VAN + FULL BENEFITS
- Vacancy id 3995
- Salary Details Competitive Package + OVERTIME (DOOR TO DOOR)
Do you have an interest in building a career with an ultra-dynamic and growing HVAC company? If so, this exciting opportunity to join a well-respected, highly rated HVAC solutions organisation based in Surrey / Sussex borders might what you’ve been looking for?
A successful UK HVAC company with an incredible reputation built up through years of dedication and professionalism. Our Client is a Sussex based product and service provider of Bespoke Air Conditioning and FM Services servicing the Surrey, Sussex and South London area in the Commercial and Domestic market place.
Our Client is committed to the continuous development of their people and offer excellent career progression opportunities to anyone who joins their business.
The most exciting Air Conditioning in the South East!
Are you an experienced service & maintenance engineer who would like the opportunity to progress and have an influence in a company which is becoming known as “the South East Best”
Our clients are actively seeking a reliable, strong minded service & maintenance engineer to add to their team with an attitude to progress as an individual & work together with a strong technical team.
They are a rapidly growing business with the attitude of “Being number 1” doubling in growth each year. With growth becomes new challenges. Due to several contract wins, they are seeking a highly technical minded engineer with a minimum of 7 years’ service & maintenance experience is required (please do not apply if you do not have this amount of experience)
To service and maintain our clients and other manufacturer’s air conditioning equipment.
- Carry out all service, repair and maintenance work to their own and other Manufacturers Air Conditioning equipment (VRV’s, VRFs, Split Systems) to a high standard of accuracy
- VRV & VRF Fault finding
- Commissioning experience & ability to fault find on multi VRF unit sites
- Have the ability to carry out maintenance at the highest level (fan scrolls/ full strip downs) in past pace, live working environment
- Be a people person, with experience in vast areas
- Training provided progression available/ Contract management
Range of work
- Small residential splits
- Large range VRF projects
Knowledge & Skills
- ESSENTIAL – Must be a maximum of 30 miles commute of the Gatwick area
- ESSENTIAL – Must be upbeat, professional, likeable, will to learn, grow and flourish
- ESSENTIAL – Must have a minimum 7 years ‘HANDS ON’ service and maintenance engineering experience and MUST be an expert with all things Air Conditioning – VRV’s, VRFs, Split Systems etc
- F Gas is required
- Experience with DX systems
- Experience with VRF/VRV systems
- Electrical knowledge/experience
- Fault finding experience
- Friendly demeanor to customers
- High End Residential experience
- Managing Subcontractors
- Own hand tools required/ specialist tools included
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Health and safety awareness
- Have a proven track record of working on Commercial and Domestic projects
- Full UK driving license
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Computer literate
- Excellent Problem-solving skills
- Electrical skills
- CITB skills card
Location: FIELD BASED: SURREY, SUSSEX, SOUTH LONDON, KENT (30 MILES RADIUS OF GATWICK)