Consultant Grant Neale
Type Full time
Product Sector Interiors
Benefits EXCELLENT UNCAPPED COMMISSION STRUCTURE + CAR OR CAR ALLOWANCE + PENSION + HEALTHCARE + 25 DAYS HOLIDAY
Vacancy id 3903
Salary Details STRONG BASIC SALARY
Are you a highly motivated experienced Specification Sales Professional with a strong background within the Commercial Interiors sectors? Are you able to demonstrate and consultative sales approach in an environment where design led interior products which are primarily sold to Architects, Interior Designers, Fit Out Companies and End Users across the Hospitality & Leisure and Commercial sectors? (Emphasis is on Hospitality and Leisure experience / exposure)
If so, we are working with a leading manufacturer of LUXURY FLOORING SOLUTIONS – Engineered Oak / Luxury Vinyl Tile / Axminster Carpets / Designer Rugs – amongst other solutions who are seeking to recruit an experienced Sales Professional to join their already well established and highly respected team.
To promote our Client’s high quality, market leading range of Sustainable and highly desirable Floor Covering solutions, mainly via Architects, Interior Designers and end users clients within the Hospitality, Leisure and Commercial sector by raising awareness, generating sales and hitting agreed targets whilst working closely with other members of the team both internally and externally.
- Raise our Client’s profile within the given geographical area, expanding the existing customer base, setting up business plans and sharing project information resulting in sales growth.
- Manage Key Accounts
- Grow Sales within agreed target arenas – commercial offices, pubs, hotels, golf clubs, luxury apartment blocks and casinos
- Have an understanding of the specification process with Architects, Interiors Designers and End Users that a specifically focused in the Hospitality & Leisure and / or Commercial sector.
- Have an understanding of the various contract types and the decision makers within the procurement process.
- Be professional and competent at presenting CPD presentations
- Be able to promote solutions on design capabilities over and above price
- Dealing with customers day to day requirements.
- Relevant reports to be completed in the timescales provided.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Self-motivated individual who can work well either on their own or in a team.
- Ability to manage own area, introduce tailored customer business plans to drive sales forward.
- New business focused with the ability to grow, nurture and develop long established key accounts
- Track record of Solution Selling into the Hospitality & Leisure sector
- Clean driving license is essential.
- Competent IT skills are required, will need to know how to use MS Office & Outlook.
- Good communication skills with a friendly approach are needed.
- Ability to work under pressure with an excellent attention to detail is a must.
- Sound commercial acumen and an ability to communicate with colleagues and customers to assist the closing of sales opportunities.
- A high degree of professionalism and an exceptional understanding of the specification design process with the ability to communicate at each of these levels where necessary.
- Ability to prioritise work according to demand and work alongside colleagues internally and externally to deliver customer service excellence.
LOCATION: LONDON & SOUTH EAST