- Consultant Fiona Hamilton
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Civil Engineering / Drainage / Landscape
- Benefits 28 Days Annual Holiday Entitlement, Company Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme , Private Medical Care (after 12 Months Continued Service) , 40 Hours Per Week 8.00am 5.00pm Monday To Friday
- Vacancy id 4179
- Salary Details Very Competitive Basic Salary (negotiable Dependant On Experience)
Are you a self-motivated and ambitious individual looking to develop a successful, long term career in the construction industry?
If so, we are delighted to offer you the opportunity to join one of the UK’s fastest growing building products distribution companies in an exciting and rewarding role as SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE, based at their depot in Essex
Our Client is an independently owned building product distribution organisation with multiple branches in the UK, specialising in the supply of construction and groundworks materials to builders, ground workers and civil engineers and also Merchants.
At their Essex operation, they are a small team of dedicated and knowledgeable individuals who pride themselves on providing top notch customer service at all times and delivering the best solutions to customers.
The company is growing so are looking to recruit individuals who are interested in both personal and professional development. They are investors in people.
Reporting directly to the branch manager, you will be part of a dedicated sales team committed to the branch sales efforts. This will involve sales of a wide range of materials by building and maintaining lasting relationships with current and prospective customers. You will be ordering materials, negotiating prices, and responding to queries from customers (both trade and retail) and suppliers. Previous internal/external sales experience and/or customer/market knowledge from within the building/construction industry is essential but specific product training can be provided if required.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ordering materials and negotiating prices
- Responding to a wide range of queries from customers
- Proactively looking to increase branch turnover and profit
- Excellent telephone manner
- High standards of customer service
- Proactive and sales driven attitude
- Computer literate
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience in a customer facing role
The business believes in rewarding people for hard work and therefore offers excellent, uncapped, results driven bonus reward scheme in addition to a competitive basic salary.