- Consultant Ben Becker
- Type Full time
- Product Sector HVAC / Ventilation / Cooling
- Benefits Company Car/Car Allowance, Laptop, Phone, Pension, Etc
- Vacancy id 4139
- Salary Details Negotiable Plus Excellent Bonus Scheme
Our Clients are a global market leading manufacturer with an incredible history going back over a 100 years, manufacturing innovative commercial HVAC Solutions and services. They maintain their market position by ongoing research and development backed by unmatched customer service across the marketplace.
Due to growth our clients are looking for a Senior Sales Engineer to cover the Republic of Ireland, so if you believe this is a role you could make your own then please contact us to discuss in more detail.
Reporting to: Sales Director
To expand, develop and drive sales of our clients HVAC offering, including Air Handling Units and Chillers across the Building Services Market in the Republic of Ireland
- To promote innovative products and solutions to existing clients and prospects and present the broad range and quality of their Client’s products and services.
- Must be able to capitalise on further opportunities from a Service & Maintenance perspective (repair, upgrade and retrofit)
- Presenting proposals and associated technical submission documentation in accordance with the form of tender. Ensures the tender documentation meets the contractor’s expectations for quality and detail.
- To liaise with Senior / Key Consultants, End Users, specifying bodies and Specialist HVAC Contractors & installers via face to face and virtual meetings to develop specifications for the Commercial and Industrial HVAC market.
- Managing the CRM by logging all quotations and updating all client information as and when required
- To work alongside all internal teams including R & D, Marketing and Engineering
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Previous experience in a similar sales environment (Sales Engineer, Specification Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, etc)
- Good technical knowledge of HVAC market/products, primarily AHU’s and Chillers.
- Proven track record on achieving targets and delivering results.
- Qualifications in mechanical engineering would be desirable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be extremely customer focused and results/target driven.
- A good level of I.T proficiency in particular Microsoft Excel
- Full valid driver’s license.
As our Client’s business is always expanding, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits and fantastic career progression opportunities to the right Candidate.