Consultant Grant Neale
Type Full time
Product Sector HVAC & M&E
Benefits EXCELLENT RESULTS DRIVEN COMIISSION SCHEME + QUALITY COMPANY CAR + 25 DAYS HOLIDAY
Vacancy id 3746
Salary Details HIGH & COMPETITIVE BASIC SALARY
Do you have an interest in building a career with a market leading company? If so, this exciting opportunity to join a market leading award-winning manufacturer of EVAPORATIVE COOLING SOLUTIONS in the LONDON might be exactly what you have been looking for?
A successful Worldwide Market Leading Manufacturer with an incredible reputation built up over 80 years, our Client is a specialist Manufacturer of Process, Industrial, Evaporative and Hybrid Cooling solutions and services with a policy of ongoing research and development ensuring they are able to offer innovative solutions and maintain their market leading status.
Our Client is committed to the continuous development of their people and offer personal learning and further education and excellent career progression opportunities to anyone who joins their business.
This is a home / field based external sales role.
The main responsibility of the SENIOR SALES ENGINEER is to develop evaporative cooling solutions / and aftermarket services with Key Consultants, End Users Clients and Specialist HVAC / Cooling Contractors.
The successful candidate will be responsible and completely autonomous for managing their own projects focusing on providing solutions and services that meet and over exceed our customers’ specified requirements.
The SENIOR SALES ENGINEER client portfolio, which needs to be followed up actively, consists of senior level consultants, contractors and end user clients with a healthy pipeline to inherit across a multitude of industry sectors
In addition to managing an existing client portfolio, the SENIOR SALES ENGINEER proactively takes initiatives to grow, network and expand their business with a view to progressing within the business to Management Level.
- Liaises with Senior / Key Consultants, End Users, Specifying bodies and Specialist HVAC Contractors via face to face meetings to develop specifications for the Commercial HVAC market.
- Produces proposals – tailored to meet customer’s needs – for Industrial refrigeration companies, contractors and end users.
- Enjoys selling innovative products and solutions to existing clients and prospects and presents the broad range and quality of our Client’s products and services.
- Ultimate goal is to create long term customer relationships generating repeat business.
- Assists the Service Manager with project management on selected contracts by attendance of kick off and hand over meetings.
- Understands and interprets Technical Specification & Commercial terms and conditions. Looks for clarification of technical specifications with consulting engineers and develops the specification to differentiate.
- Can see the bigger picture and capitalise on further opportunities from a Service & Maintenance perspective (repair, upgrade and retrofit)
- Makes proposals and associated technical submission documentation in accordance with the form of tender. Ensures the tender documentation meets the contractor’s expectations for quality and detail.
- Responsible for sizing and technical selection of cooling towers, fluid coolers & evaporative condensers.
- Manages the sales pipeline by logging of quotations and managing / updating the project list with project status, value and timeline data.
- Requested to work closely with the Marketing Department by providing regular input to prepare and manage large tenders. Makes sure bids are compliant to technical specification & commercial terms.
- The Area Sales Manager is responsible for maintaining and increasing our Client’s market share within the geographical area. He / she will evolve into a matrix organisation with all departments and individuals of the Company.
- Regular contacts and communication are necessary with different stakeholders:
- Close cooperation with General Manager
- Close cooperation with external sales colleagues (Core and Aftermarket)
- Daily communication with customers to address their requirements and provide unique solutions. (end users, consultants, contractors, managers, engineers, technicians…)
- High level communication with Headquarters: purchasing, engineering, sales & marketing and traffic departments for special customer requests
- Certain grants of authority are assigned to this function.
- Most important KPI’s are:
- Achieve annually agreed top line profit plan expectations and targets
- Look for opportunities to network into new customers and for incremental business
- Monthly reporting of activities and results to the General Manager (the role will require regular dialogue with the General Manager)
- Realization of COS and SGA in accordance with the P&L
- Strive for continuous improvement: quality of work, efficiency in work procedures/processes, cost reductions, suppliers.
Knowledge & Skills
- Holds a degree in electro mechanical engineering, mechanical or chemical engineering, (or equivalent) with proven track record / experience in the heat transfer market, however experience and a proven track record without the necessary qualifications is acceptable.
- Experience in selling factory assembled heat transfer products and solutions (HVAC, Industrial Process Cooling and Refrigeration markets).
- Familiar with cooling tower principles of operation or has technically ability to develop this knowledge.
- Able to work independently. (with input as required from all members of our Client’s community)
- Highly customer oriented and focused. This role requires first class listening skills and will gain customer / stakeholder confidence by providing professional advice and input.
- Looks for new clients – new projects – works pro-active
- Has strong communication skills: listening, probing and good negotiation skills
- Result driven – goes for a client / project – is able to close a deal and enjoys selling and convincing people.
- Prepared to do administrative tasks and has good organisational skills to plan visits and maintain administration.
- Is eager to learn.
- A stress resistant person who’s willing to help others and manage priorities as needed.
- Capable to work in an often hectic and fast changing environment.
- Motivated, positive and flexible personality and enjoys being part of a team.
- Fluent with MS office.
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
We cover all roles within the Construction Materials sector including:
Builders Merchants Sales Jobs, Builders Merchants Jobs, Plumbers Merchants Jobs, KBB Jobs, Civil Engineering Sales Jobs, M&E Sales Jobs, Timber Sales Jobs, Roofing Sales Jobs, Plumbing Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Aggregate Sales Jobs, Quarry Products Sales Jobs, Concrete Sales Jobs, Plant Hire Sales Jobs, Plant Sales Jobs, Tool Hire Sales Jobs, Access Equipment Sales Jobs, Portable Accommodation Sales Jobs, Scaffolding Sales Jobs, Formwork Sales Jobs, Reinforcement Sales Jobs, Bathroom Sales Jobs, Kitchen Sales Jobs, Bedroom Sales Jobs, Bathroom Showroom Sales Jobs, KBB Sales Jobs, Plumbing & Heating Sales Jobs, Heating Sales Jobs, HVAC Sales Jobs, Ventilation Sales Jobs, M&E Products Sales Jobs, Washrooms Sales Jobs, Sanitaryware Sales Jobs, Build Systems Sales Jobs, Cladding Sales Jobs, Curtain Walling Sales Jobs, Façade Sales Jobs, Structural Steel Sales Jobs, Brick Sales Jobs, Block Sales Jobs, Stone Sales Jobs, Architectural Stone Sales Jobs, Masonry Sales Jobs, Pipe Sales Jobs, Drainage Sales Jobs, Geotextile Sales Jobs, Attenuation Sales Jobs, SUDS Sales Jobs, Paving Sales Jobs, Landscaping Products Sales Jobs, Street Furniture Sales Jobs, Doors Sales Jobs, Joinery Sales Jobs, Timber Products Sales Jobs, Off Site Construction Sales Jobs, Timber Distribution Sales Jobs, Timber Importers Sales Jobs, Timber Engineering Sales Jobs, Timber Frame Sales Jobs, Sips Sales Jobs, Fencing Sales Jobs, Windows Sales Jobs, Ironmongery Sales Jobs, Hardware Sales Jobs, Access Control Sales Jobs, Lock Sales Jobs, Locking Systems Sales Jobs, Home Automation Sales Jobs, Lifts & Escalators Sales Jobs, Flooring Sales Jobs, Ceramic Tiles Sales Jobs, Adhesives Sales Jobs, Consumables Sales Jobs, Render Sales Jobs, EWI Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Plasterboard Sales Jobs, Partitions Sales Jobs, Fit Out Products Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Coatings Sales Jobs, Sealants sales Jobs, Roofing sales Jobs, Roofing Products Sales Jobs, Tools Sales Jobs, Fixings Sales Jobs, Roof Windows Sales Jobs, Lintels Sales Jobs, UPVC Windows Sales Jobs and all other Construction Materials Sales Jobs.