- Consultant Grant Neale
- Type Full time
- Product Sector HVAC / Ventilation / Cooling
- Benefits VAN + PENSION + 25 DAYS HOLIDAY + SERIOUS CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- Vacancy id 4138
- Salary Details HIGHLY COMPETITIVE BASIC SALARY PACKAGE (up To £40,000) + 1.5X – 2X OVERTIME (DOOR TO DOOR)
Do you have an interest in building a career with a market leading HVAC company? If so, this exciting opportunity to join a Market Leading, Award-Winning National UK HVAC solutions organisation might what you’ve been looking for?
A successful UK HVAC Manufacturer, Distributor, Installation and Service provider with an incredible reputation built up through years of dedication, growth and professionalism.
Our Client is a National business with an exceptional brand and reputation. They specialise in high-end HVAC solutions – Chillers & Data Centre Cooling, Next Gen Refrigerants, Air Handling Units, Heat Pumps, Fan Coils, Air Curtains and may other energy efficient solutions and services.
Scope of Works & Service Offering (not limited to)
- Water Chillers/Central Cooling Plant Service and Maintenance – Any Type
- Air Conditioning/Refrigeration Service and Maintenance (Cold Rooms, Computer Suites, Splits/VRV).
- Replacement Project Packages for Water Chillers/Packaged Refrigeration Equipment/R22.
- Supply of Energy Efficient Water Chillers/Packaged Refrigeration Plant –
- Turbocor Application Specialists.
- Chiller & Chilled Water Consultancy/F-Gas Audits/Energy Surveys/TM44 Inspections/Water & Air Quality.
- Chilled Water & Refrigerant Bespoke Training.
- On Site Compressor Overhauls, Recip/Screw/Centrif.
- Refrigerant Retrofit & Refrigerant Compliance.
- Hydrocarbon Refrigerants Including Propane & New Blend 4th Gen HFO Refrigerants.
- Close control/RCU/CRAC and large condensing unit supply and installation.
- Split System supply and Installation or replacement upgrade. (Daikin D1/Mitsubishi A1).
- VRV System Installations or replacement upgrade. (Daikin D1/Mitsubishi A1).
Due to growth an excellent opportunity has arisen for a confident, dynamic and experienced Senior Refrigeration Engineer to join this growing business operational primarily in the South East and South-Central Region.
Knowledge & Skills |Job Dimensions
- Almost certainly minimum 6 years industry experience.
- Almost certainly L3 vocational qualification in refrigeration/engineering.
- Engineering member of Institute of Refrigeration or other professional
- Capable and willing of handling most service-related jobs independently.
- Confident to approach most chillers and identify problems and provide definitive solutions for repair.
- Confident to approach most refrigeration system including splits and VRF/VRV systems and provide definitive solutions for repair.
- Able to deliver repair solutions and system improvements on site with all core refrigeration engineer skills, including working with electrics, control systems, rapid refrigerant movement, hot works, lift and shift.
- Capable and willing to attend any call out to any new site and confidently approach the task in hand and generally achieving a result.
- Capable of providing informative and well written and detailed worksheets and log reports and simple email reports to the office and where appropriate direct to customers in a timely manner.
- Almost certainly holds at least 1 special skill competency i.e – Centrif Skills, Ammonia, CO2,
- 17th Edition & Inspection & Testing.
- Actively assisting, advising and providing on the job support and telephone support and to all staff.
- A solid understanding of how to analyse the refrigeration performance of refrigeration systems.
Location: SOUTH WEST UK
BRISTOL | BATH | WESTON-SUPER-MARE | YATE | KINGSWOOD OR CLOSELY SURROUNDING AREAS