Consultant Grant Neale
Type Full time
Product Sector HVAC & M&E
Benefits PENSION, HEALTHCARE, COMPANY CAR + 25 DAYS HOLIDAY
Vacancy id 3792
Salary Details HIGH & COMPETITIVE BASIC SALARY + EXCELLENT INCENTIVES
Do you have an interest in building a career with a market leading company? If so, this exciting opportunity to join a market leading award-winning manufacturer of EVAPORATIVE COOLING SOLUTIONS in the LONDON might be exactly what you have been looking for?
A successful Worldwide Market Leading Manufacturer with an incredible reputation built up over 80 years. Our Client is a specialist Manufacturer of Process, Industrial, Evaporative and Hybrid Cooling solutions and services with a policy of ongoing research and development ensuring they are able to offer innovative solutions and maintain their market leading status.
Due to continued growth they are seeking a highly motivated and professional Senior Project Manager to join the business to lead from the front and take responsibility for maximising efficiencies on new installations, retrofit and service and maintenance projects.
They have a strong togetherness as a business and pride themselves on their supportive culture.
Our Client is committed to the continuous development of their people and offer personal learning and further education and excellent career progression opportunities to anyone who joins their business.
The Job Role and Responsibility
This is a key role in helping their clients deliver quality services and products to their customer. The successful candidate will be central to all aspects of the business. From assisting and influencing in the final stages of the sales of projects, to project delivery. The touch points, and interfaces for this person will be many and include, Sales team, Production, Commercial, Financial, Logistics, Client, direct labour, sub-contractors, and sometimes end users too.
- Assist sales engineers pre-order to produce costings on installation projects
- Participate in review of new projects to finalise design, scope and commercial aspects of new orders.
- Attend project handover with the sales engineers and client to confirm scope and timeline requirements.
- Manage procurement for all equipment and subcontracts works related to all projects in your control.
- Produce or take responsibility for production of schematic and general arrangement/installation drawings and ensure good document control so that contractor is using current version
- Produce project plans for all projects and update as necessary
- Co-ordination of equipment parts & subcontractors to ensure required time frames are achieved
- Providing technical support to clients & engineers, co-coordinating projects
- Liaising closely with clients, providing detailed updates on projects
- Managing installations and commissioning of industrial cooling systems to ensure they are technically correct to an acceptable standard.
- Managing engineers/teams on site, ensuring contract agreements are met and health and safety standards are maintained.
- Identify resources and assign responsibilities
- Ensures project documents are complete, current and appropriately stored
- Works closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s)
- Financial control of project to meet or ideally improve on budget
- Assist in filtering design flaws throughout the project
- Any other duties deemed necessary
- A proven track record of strong Project management experience ideally from with a HVAC Manufacturing background
- Experience in factory assembled heat transfer products and solutions (HVAC, Industrial Process Cooling and Refrigeration markets).
- Familiar with cooling tower principles of operation or has technically ability to develop this knowledge.
- Able to work independently. (with input as required from all members of our Client’s community)
- Highly customer oriented and focused. This role requires first class listening skills and will gain customer / stakeholder confidence by providing professional advice and input.
- Ability to work under pressure and respond in a calm manner to a demanding environment
- Good attention to detail ensuring all aspects of the role is maintained to a high standard.
- Team player who can collaborate with all areas of the business to ensure customers satisfaction
- Self-motivated, engaging, able to build rapport with clients and facilitate internal and external customers to drive the project forward
- Well versed with NEC3 style contracts and their communication processes.
- Used to dealing with end user clients
- Experience working for firms that design and build rather than just install
- Experience of managing electrical and or civil installations
- May come from a compressed air systems installer / low pressure hot water installer / material handling conveying systems installer / cooling tower installer
- ‘Prince’ (or another)
- Microsoft Project or similar capability
- Auto CAD experience (or another)
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
We cover all roles within the Construction Materials sector including:
Builders Merchants Sales Jobs, Builders Merchants Jobs, Plumbers Merchants Jobs, KBB Jobs, Civil Engineering Sales Jobs, M&E Sales Jobs, Timber Sales Jobs, Roofing Sales Jobs, Plumbing Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Aggregate Sales Jobs, Quarry Products Sales Jobs, Concrete Sales Jobs, Plant Hire Sales Jobs, Plant Sales Jobs, Tool Hire Sales Jobs, Access Equipment Sales Jobs, Portable Accommodation Sales Jobs, Scaffolding Sales Jobs, Formwork Sales Jobs, Reinforcement Sales Jobs, Bathroom Sales Jobs, Kitchen Sales Jobs, Bedroom Sales Jobs, Bathroom Showroom Sales Jobs, KBB Sales Jobs, Plumbing & Heating Sales Jobs, Heating Sales Jobs, HVAC Sales Jobs, Ventilation Sales Jobs, M&E Products Sales Jobs, Washrooms Sales Jobs, Sanitaryware Sales Jobs, Build Systems Sales Jobs, Cladding Sales Jobs, Curtain Walling Sales Jobs, Façade Sales Jobs, Structural Steel Sales Jobs, Brick Sales Jobs, Block Sales Jobs, Stone Sales Jobs, Architectural Stone Sales Jobs, Masonry Sales Jobs, Pipe Sales Jobs, Drainage Sales Jobs, Geotextile Sales Jobs, Attenuation Sales Jobs, SUDS Sales Jobs, Paving Sales Jobs, Landscaping Products Sales Jobs, Street Furniture Sales Jobs, Doors Sales Jobs, Joinery Sales Jobs, Timber Products Sales Jobs, Off Site Construction Sales Jobs, Timber Distribution Sales Jobs, Timber Importers Sales Jobs, Timber Engineering Sales Jobs, Timber Frame Sales Jobs, Sips Sales Jobs, Fencing Sales Jobs, Windows Sales Jobs, Ironmongery Sales Jobs, Hardware Sales Jobs, Access Control Sales Jobs, Lock Sales Jobs, Locking Systems Sales Jobs, Home Automation Sales Jobs, Lifts & Escalators Sales Jobs, Flooring Sales Jobs, Ceramic Tiles Sales Jobs, Adhesives Sales Jobs, Consumables Sales Jobs, Render Sales Jobs, EWI Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Plasterboard Sales Jobs, Partitions Sales Jobs, Fit Out Products Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Coatings Sales Jobs, Sealants sales Jobs, Roofing sales Jobs, Roofing Products Sales Jobs, Tools Sales Jobs, Fixings Sales Jobs, Roof Windows Sales Jobs, Lintels Sales Jobs, UPVC Windows Sales Jobs and all other Construction Materials Sales Jobs.