- Consultant Grant Neale
- Type Full time
- Product Sector HVAC / Ventilation / Cooling
- Benefits VAN (VW CADDY OR SIMILAR) + PENSION + MEDICAL + EXPENSES + 25 DAYS HOLIDAY + MOBILE + LAPTOP
- Vacancy id 4692
- Salary Details HIGHLY COMPETITIVE SALARY (Up To £45K D.O.E) + STRONG RATES
Do you have an interest in building a career with a market leading HVAC company? If so, this exciting opportunity to join a Market Leading Award-Winning UK HVAC solutions organisation based in London might be what you’ve been looking for.
A successful UK HVAC Manufacturer, Distributor & Service Provider with an incredible reputation built up through years of dedication and professionalism. Our Client is a London-based product, contracting and service provider (full turnkey) of high-end HVAC solutions – Chillers, Air Handling Units, Comfort Cooling and many other energy-efficient ventilation solutions and services.
Our Client is committed to the continuous development of their people and offers excellent career progression opportunities to anyone who joins their business.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for 2 high calibre, confident, self-starting, experienced Senior Mobile Engineers/Technicians to join this growing business operational remotely primarily in the Midlands & North UK
To repair and maintain our clients and other manufacturers’ refrigeration and air conditioning equipment.
- Carry out all repair and maintenance work to their own and other Manufacturers’ Chillers & Heat Pumps (KEY AREA OF EXPERTISE), Air Handling, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning equipment to a high standard of accuracy
- Work and liaise closely with customers
- Submit paperwork in a prompt and efficient manner
- Report activity to the Service Manager to ensure availability and productivity
- Liaison with Service Support team and other Engineers / Technicians
- Submit site reports within the prescribed timeframe
- Submit expenses paperwork and timesheets within the prescribed timeframe
- Act in a professional manner towards customers to promote the company image
- Follow health and safety policies and procedures at customer sites
- Maintain an excellent attendance record
- To gain as much knowledge and experience as possible
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Health and safety awareness
- ESSENTIAL – A proven track record of installing, repairing, servicing and maintaining Chillers (Turbocor knowledge very advantageous) & Heat Pumps within Commercial, Industrial & highly sensitive environments.
- Full UK driving license
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Computer literate
- Controls knowledge
- Excellent Problem-solving skills
- Electrical skills
- CITB skills card
- Maintenance customers
- Service customers
- Service support engineers
- Technical support/ controls department
- Internal and external sales engineers
- Spares department
Location: MIDLANDS & NORTH UK
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates are ideally based on or close to the M62 Corridor