Our Client are one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of building Products, who are now seeking an enthusiastic and results driven individual to join their team as SALES SPECIALIST to capitalize on their success to date and further develop their business in the UK.
To join our Client’s skilled INTERNAL SALES TEAM, you will need a professional telephone manner, possess excellent organisational skills and be able to work on your own initiative within a demanding and target-driven environment.
- Managing a region of key account customers
- Working to KPIs to grow your regions sales and key accounts
- Booking appointments for the external sales team
- Out going pro-active sales calls
- Calculating prices and raising quotes
- Forecasting and building a pipeline of sales
- Running sales reports
Experience, Qualifications and Skills required
- Experience in Construction sales
- Driven and target focused
- Knowledge of acoustic, fire or thermal insulation products
- Able to work constructively with Regional Sales Directors, Sales Execs, Head Office colleagues and remote branches.
- Knowledgeable of products, applications and customer requirements.
- Trustworthy in handling Company assets and security.
Head Office colleagues, Sales Executives and Internal Sales team
Customers & prospects
Suppliers Representatives (product training & leads)
Salary NEGOTIABLE (Dependent upon experience)
Benefits EXCELLENT BENEFITS