Consultant Grant Neale
Type Full time
Product Sector Interiors
Benefits •UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL (3% OF GP UP TO TARGET – 6% OF GP OVER TARGET) •ADDITIONAL KPI RELATED EARNING INCENTIVES •TRAVEL ALLOWANCE £6,600 •PENSION, PMI, LIFE & DISABILITY INSURANCE •MOBILE, LAPTOP, EXPENSES ACCOUNT •25 DAYS HOLIDAY •3 CHARITY DAYS PER ANNUM
Vacancy id 3845
Salary Details Upto 60K
Are you an extremely motivated, hungry and driven new business focused sales professional with experience in promoting design led Furniture and Workspace Solutions to Corporate End User Clients, Architects, Interior Designers, Fit Out & Design & Build Companies? Are you also familiar with project tracking and working closely with Project Manager and Quantity Surveyors ultimately insulating the sales from inception through to completion?
If so, we are working with an industry leading and ultra-respected Furniture & Workspace solution company who are seeking to recruit a seasoned and highly experienced Sales Manager / Senior Business Development Consultant to join their very creative and entrepreneurial team with responsibility for promoting their full solution offering in Central London with a specific emphasis on the Design & Build/Fit Community but not forgetting the Architectural & Design fraternity and End Clients who are king in this environment.
General Purpose of the Role:
To find and win new business and be part of a dynamic sales team
Reporting directly to the Sales Director and forming part of a newly created role, this role is multi functional and will involve dealing with all customer groups in a strategic fashion with new business being the main function.
This opportunity will give the successful candidate an exceptional platform to create and build their own destiny with the full backup and support of everyone within the business
You will be working as part of a team to develop a sales and market share in the commercial segment. Principally responsible for the development of projects, relationships and sales in the commercial segment of the business
- Find, pitch and secure new business sales figures within an agreed profile.
- Pitch to end user clients and ‘professional’ teams to win business.
- Pro-Active sales role.
- Develop and forge relationships with key decision makers within Design & Build and Fit Out Companies, Architects & Interior Designers.
- Contribute to overall sales strategy with Sales Director.
- Front end sales, being able to lead & influence the client and be credible and trusted with decision making, internally & externally.
- Liaison with clients & professionals across all disciplines & departments to ensure all requirements are covered.
- Find, develop and refer opportunities to the sales team.
- Network with key industry representatives to gain first class knowledge of key opportunities in the marketplace.
- Work within the business and sales teams to develop own opportunities.
- Maximise margin opportunities through negotiation with suppliers.
- Manage & co-ordinate internal resources and assist in producing pitch & marketing documents for presentations.
- Running of projects with a key focus on driving sales & margin.
- Overall responsibility for running projects to closure with the support of the operational teams.
- Exposure with CRM system to develop agreed sales strategy
- It is the responsibility of the sales person to ensure that all information acquired through attending appointments, pitches, client/project meetings, telephone calls etc. is uploaded and continuously updated in the CRM system throughout the project life cycle up until the point of completion, with the latest information including but not limited to e.g. email addresses, Sq ft. info, action dates, building information, company information etc.
- The CRM process includes the use of dashboards and completion of data for sales forecasting at month end. Completion of the entire CRM process is seen as a business-critical function and failure to comply with the process could lead to a performance review.
Professional Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience managing commercial furniture projects.
- Understanding of the commercial parameters.
- Comprehensive understanding of FF&E, cable management, Ergonomics/Ergonometric (as known as Human Factors) and sustainability
- Ability to make commercial decisions independently.
- Minimum 3-years Furniture industry sales experience.
- Ability to manage clients at all levels.
- Established client and professional contacts advantageous.
- Commercial sales outlook.
- Lives within commutable distance of London.
- Professional and charismatic.
- Highly motivated.
- Presentable & sociable.
- Dynamic & enthusiastic personality.
- Experience in sales.
- High level of drive to achieve and succeed.
- A high level of confidence enabling a strong impact to be made on others.
- Ability to hold others attention and influence decisions.
- IT literate.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Self motivated individual who can work well either on their own or in a team.
- Candidates must have a background in Furniture and Workspace solutions
- Ability to manage own area; introduce tailored customer solutions to drive sales forward.
- New business focused with the ability to grow, nurture and develop long established key accounts
- Proven track record and a proactive approach to Solution Selling and having strong existing relationships with the require route to market in London
- Competent IT skills are required – MS Office, Word, Outlook etc
- Excellent communication skills with a friendly approach to problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure with an excellent attention to detail
- Sound commercial acumen and an ability to communicate with colleagues and customers to assist the closing of sales opportunities.
- A high degree of professionalism and an exceptional understanding of the specification design process with the ability to communicate at each of these levels where necessary.
- Ability to prioritise work according to demand and work alongside colleagues internally and externally to deliver customer service excellence.
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
We cover all roles within the Construction Materials sector including:
Builders Merchants Sales Jobs, Builders Merchants Jobs, Plumbers Merchants Jobs, KBB Jobs, Civil Engineering Sales Jobs, M&E Sales Jobs, Timber Sales Jobs, Roofing Sales Jobs, Plumbing Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Aggregate Sales Jobs, Quarry Products Sales Jobs, Concrete Sales Jobs, Plant Hire Sales Jobs, Plant Sales Jobs, Tool Hire Sales Jobs, Access Equipment Sales Jobs, Portable Accommodation Sales Jobs, Scaffolding Sales Jobs, Formwork Sales Jobs, Reinforcement Sales Jobs, Bathroom Sales Jobs, Kitchen Sales Jobs, Bedroom Sales Jobs, Bathroom Showroom Sales Jobs, KBB Sales Jobs, Plumbing & Heating Sales Jobs, Heating Sales Jobs, HVAC Sales Jobs, Ventilation Sales Jobs, M&E Products Sales Jobs, Washrooms Sales Jobs, Sanitaryware Sales Jobs, Build Systems Sales Jobs, Cladding Sales Jobs, Curtain Walling Sales Jobs, Façade Sales Jobs, Structural Steel Sales Jobs, Brick Sales Jobs, Block Sales Jobs, Stone Sales Jobs, Architectural Stone Sales Jobs, Masonry Sales Jobs, Pipe Sales Jobs, Drainage Sales Jobs, Geotextile Sales Jobs, Attenuation Sales Jobs, SUDS Sales Jobs, Paving Sales Jobs, Landscaping Products Sales Jobs, Street Furniture Sales Jobs, Doors Sales Jobs, Joinery Sales Jobs, Timber Products Sales Jobs, Off Site Construction Sales Jobs, Timber Distribution Sales Jobs, Timber Importers Sales Jobs, Timber Engineering Sales Jobs, Timber Frame Sales Jobs, Sips Sales Jobs, Fencing Sales Jobs, Windows Sales Jobs, Ironmongery Sales Jobs, Hardware Sales Jobs, Access Control Sales Jobs, Lock Sales Jobs, Locking Systems Sales Jobs, Home Automation Sales Jobs, Lifts & Escalators Sales Jobs, Flooring Sales Jobs, Ceramic Tiles Sales Jobs, Adhesives Sales Jobs, Consumables Sales Jobs, Render Sales Jobs, EWI Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Plasterboard Sales Jobs, Partitions Sales Jobs, Fit Out Products Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Coatings Sales Jobs, Sealants sales Jobs, Roofing sales Jobs, Roofing Products Sales Jobs, Tools Sales Jobs, Fixings Sales Jobs, Roof Windows Sales Jobs, Lintels Sales Jobs, UPVC Windows Sales Jobs and all other Construction Materials Sales Jobs.