We have been retained by one of the UK’s leading manufacturer of lightweight roofing systems. Who are looking for a professional Sales Manager to join their team.
Reporting to: Managing Director
- Manage a team of BDM’S
- Discipline KPI Review
- Sales figures & performance reviews
- BDM’s reviews
- Absence reviews
- Forecast reports and reviews
- Manage salesforce with weekly/ monthly reports to MD (Must have experience with Salesforce)
- Manage London region- Talk to clients and arrange meetings
- Research portals/ frameworks
- Research shows/exhibitions for further growth
- Handle Customer complaints
- Forecast factory report for steel
- Forecast to Managing Director for delivers (orders in) (number of new clients)
- Manage Barbour ABI push them to improve
- Find new ways to find projects via industry research
- Manage RIBA products, updates, new case studies and traffic
- Credit card usage forms for traceability
- Train staff in products and Company sales techniques
- Manage sales team in line with the company targets, their BDM job roles and new trends
- Commission report check with accounts
- Staff training in Salesforce
- Measure the effectiveness of any shows/exhibition held and then review/ report back.
- Sales trends in BDM sales trends in project timeframe season
- Ensure company BDM personnel files are kept up to date
- Interview staff, record it, review and report
- Sale training – All products, new sale trends and sale tools
- Running a sales team successfully, meeting monthly target for the company’s growth
- Developing new products to meet the roofing trends
Salary Negotiable basic dependent upon experience, excellent commission structure.
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles: Sales Manager, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager and National Sales Manager.
SRS specialise in vacancies within the construction materials industry in the following sectors Builders Merchants, Distribution, Wholesale, Manufacturers, Architects, Specifiers, Contractors, Civil Engineers, Civils Specifiers, Housebuilders, Developers, Local Authorities, Housing Associations, M&E Contractors, M & E Specifiers, Plant and Tool Hire in the product categories of :Brick & Block Sales, Roofing Sales, Kitchens and Bathroom Sales, Plumbing Sales, Aggregates & Concrete Sales, PPE Sales, Boiler Sales, Radiator Sales, Building Control Sales, Drainage Sales, Ventilation and Air Management Sales, Insulation Sales, Door Control Sales, Ironmongery Sales, Plant Hire, Modular Accommodation Sales, Building System Sales, Plastic Window Sales, Plasterboard Sales, Renewable Energy System Sales, Solar Heating Sales, HVAC Sales, Heavy Side Materials, Light Side Materials, Civil Engineering Material Sales, KBB, Groundwork Specialist Sales, SIPS Sales, Timber Sheet and Board Sales, Timber Frame Building Sales and all other construction materials sales.