- Consultant Luke Chaplin
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Roofing
- Benefits Ford Ranger, Laptop, Health Care, Pension Etc
- Vacancy id 4538
- Salary Details HIGHLY COMPETITIVE
A specialist in Liquids and waterproofing company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing, and protecting in the building sector.
Our Client has an open position for a Sales Manager to join the sales team. This is a field-based role with the territory covering South East England from Portsmouth to the East.
- To manage the team and grow the pipeline of Independent sales.
- Work closely with colleagues & key accounts to ensure sales are maximised. To maintain professional relationships with the key accounts identified in action plan. To introduce a new strategy / plan for the team.
- Manage the team to achieve sales of the company’s products through focus on defined key customers, to increase their sales and profitability through all available sales channels and customer types to meet or exceed targets to interact with all areas of the company and staff to achieve sales in focus areas. Manage & work closely with BDM’s & HOS.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To achieve sales through products and generate a pipeline of new sales.
- To maintain and co-ordinate up-to-date and accurate records on the company’s Customer Relationship Management System. To use sales and marketing activity with all major customers and promote throughout the industry.
- Market Share analysis of key accounts and target those selected to grow market share with new strategy
- To Comply with all policy and procedures of the company. To report competitor activity and threats in a concise manner and work to raise the standard of the company.
Field-based, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday (Overnight stays at times)
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- IT literate (word, PowerPoint and excel)
- Long term team management experience