- Consultant Fiona Hamilton
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Merchants / Distributors
- Benefits Excellent Benefit Package
- Vacancy id 4132
- Salary Details Competitive Remuneration Package
Do you have experience in the Timber or Builders Merchants sector and want to further your career, and join a company that offers a fantastic progression path.
If so, the opportunity has arisen to join one the UK’s leading independent Builder & Timber Merchants that specialise in Timber, Joinery and Building Products to the construction sector, you would be dealing with National House Builders, Public Sector Organisations local Developers and General Contractors. The role would be to guide and lead your team and maximise on all sales opportunities, and focus on delivering the sales strategy to grown your customer base.
Our Client’s success has been built on consistency in the quality of their products along with the hard work and dedication of their people.
Celebrating over 100 years of success in the supply of timber and construction products and delivering their innovative products, the business is looking to continue its growth and development with the appointment of a new member to lead their sales team.
Our Client is seeking a dedicated, ambitious individual that is experienced working in the Timber or Builders Merchant Sector , and can take responsibility in leading their sales team by providing guidance, training and mentor-ship.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate new sales leads through strategic planning tools, telephone calls, existing CRM database, internal and external lead providers.
- Develop a customer base and solid relationships through growing existing customers and introducing new.
- Dealing with customer queries and inquiries and advising on product knowledge
- Build rapport and strong relationships with key influencers and decision makers in your region.
- Provide support for the existing sales team
- Experienced in the Timber / Builders Merchant sector
- Team player with excellent customer service skills
- Organised and communicative at all levels
- Computer literate on Microsoft Windows, Word & Excel
- Able to work independently and on their own initiative
- Effective communication skills.
- Methodical and excellent telephone manner
All necessary training in relevant aspects of our Client’s business will be provided