- Consultant Fiona Hamilton
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Merchants / Distributors
- Vacancy id 4592
- Salary Details Negotiable (Depending On Experience)
Our Clients are a leading European manufacturer and supplier of interior & exterior building materials, their extensive range of high-quality products provides an innovative solution for both residential and commercial projects, from new build to refurbishment internally and externally. The company prides itself on its strong drive toward innovation and constant evolution.
Due to growth and expansion, our client is looking for an Internal Sales Executive to join their team in North London, so if you are currently working in the construction products sector and are looking to progress in your career and join an expanding company then this could be what you are looking for.
Reporting to: General Manager
Our Clients are looking to recruit an exceptional individual to join them as an Internal Sales Executive, the ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and target driven and be experienced in the Construction Products / Builders Merchant sectors.
As Internal Sales Executive you will be a key member of the branch sales team and be an important element of their growth strategy, you will look to grow and develop key accounts and also look to identify new clients and enhance sales and profitability within the branch
The successful candidate will require:
- To call both existing and potential/new clients and grow your client ledger
- Knowledge of internal/external construction products
- Identify new products and introduce them to customers
- A good understanding of the Construction Sector
- Able to deliver good quality customer service
- Experience in a sales-driven environment ideally in the Builders Merchant sector
Successful candidates must have:
- A good understanding of all aspects of a branch, including Sales, Operations, Administration and Stock Control
- Great communication, sales and customer service skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to embrace change
- Highly proficient in data extraction and manipulation.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage time effectively.
- Excellent IT Skills
Ideally, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate at least 2 years of relevant experience in field sales with a proven track record
As our Client’s business is rapidly expanding, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits and fantastic career progression opportunities to the right Candidate.