Consultant Ben Becker
Type Full time
Product Sector Plumbing & Heating
Benefits EXECUTIVE BENEFIT & REWARD PACKAGE
Vacancy id 3771
Salary Details Negotiable
Our Clients are a Global leading manufacturer of innovative construction products primarily focused on the plumbing sector. Our Client’s have been pioneering innovation for more than 60 years within the industry, despite being market leader are still seeing year on year growth within the retail, wholesale, OEM and Specification markets. Our Client’s global distribution network covers over 90 countries and over 80% of the world’s population, giving them the ability to be quick to manufacture and quick to deliver.
Reporting to: Head of Operations
Reporting directly to the Head of UK Operations, the Sales Director actively drives and participates in developing the overall strategy, revenue, profitability and expense forecasting and program/product planning for all sales and marketing activities. The role is highly visible with the strategic responsibility of taking the core Retail, Trade, OEM and Specification market to the next level in revenue, profitability and diversification in the assigned channels. The Sales Director plays a key role in continually representing the brand through excellence in word and action, with both internal and external customers.
- Direct management of Channel Account Managers to ensure sales plan is met, holding regular sales performance reviews.
- Responsible for forecasting / budgeting / profit generation and overall account management and relationship development.
- Monitors market share information, pricing and overall programs to remain ahead of the competition and grow their share of the market in assigned region and/or accounts.
- Maintains monthly product forecasts for all accounts in territory for factory capacity planning purposes.
- Develops comprehensive strategic channel account plans and subsequent KPI’s for all Channel Managers. Monitors, tracks and reports on the success of programs in reaching agreed upon objectives via KPI process.
- Responsible for career development, ensuring relevant training is provided, and succession planning of the Sales team.
- Works closely with Business Analyst to ensure Channel Account Managers have access to relevant data (both internally and external customer data) to analyse trends/identify growth opportunities.
- Visits key accounts and prospective new customers with Channel Account Managers, as appropriate.
- Supports and executes sales programs and promotions, as defined by the Marketing Manager.
- Analyses promotional and exhibition activities with the Marketing Manager, to ensure return on investment.
- Coordinates technical support for customers, in conjunction with the Engineering & Development Manager and Marketing Manager.
- Participates in attendance of major trade shows and exhibitions in UK / Europe / Latin America / Asia / USA / Australia, as required.
- Responsibly maintain necessary expenses within approved budget plan.
- Participate in relevant professional associations, as appropriate.
- Develops strong collaboration with Global Brand Management team.
- Represents the best interests of at all times while being an effective customer advocate.
- Strives for “win-win” business relationships in all situations.
- Demonstrates integrity and professionalism at all times.
- Ensures health and safety and welfare of team members.
Education, Skills and Experience
- Degree required in business/professional sales management qualification. Relevant post-graduate qualification preferred e.g. MBA.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in product manufacturing based sales/marketing organisations.
- Ability to effectively organize projects internally and externally and have proven leadership skills, maturity and good judgment. Must be detail oriented but also able to see the big picture.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal/people skills and collaborative team player.
- Proven abilities to grow sales through new business acquisition at a rate of 10-15% per year.
- Solid problem-solving capabilities and commitment to support sales personnel.
- IT proficient, including MS office and ERP system, ideally JDE.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must have a full UK car driving license.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required, including overnight stays, to meet business needs.
- Able to perform the essential functions of the role (including physical requirements), with or without reasonable adjustment.
As our Client’s business is rapidly expanding, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities to the right Candidate.
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
We cover all roles within the Construction Materials sector including:
Builders Merchants Sales Jobs, Builders Merchants Jobs, Plumbers Merchants Jobs, KBB Jobs, Civil Engineering Sales Jobs, M&E Sales Jobs, Timber Sales Jobs, Roofing Sales Jobs, Plumbing Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Aggregate Sales Jobs, Quarry Products Sales Jobs, Concrete Sales Jobs, Plant Hire Sales Jobs, Plant Sales Jobs, Tool Hire Sales Jobs, Access Equipment Sales Jobs, Portable Accommodation Sales Jobs, Scaffolding Sales Jobs, Formwork Sales Jobs, Reinforcement Sales Jobs, Bathroom Sales Jobs, Kitchen Sales Jobs, Bedroom Sales Jobs, Bathroom Showroom Sales Jobs, KBB Sales Jobs, Plumbing & Heating Sales Jobs, Heating Sales Jobs, HVAC Sales Jobs, Ventilation Sales Jobs, M&E Products Sales Jobs, Washrooms Sales Jobs, Sanitaryware Sales Jobs, Build Systems Sales Jobs, Cladding Sales Jobs, Curtain Walling Sales Jobs, Façade Sales Jobs, Structural Steel Sales Jobs, Brick Sales Jobs, Block Sales Jobs, Stone Sales Jobs, Architectural Stone Sales Jobs, Masonry Sales Jobs, Pipe Sales Jobs, Drainage Sales Jobs, Geotextile Sales Jobs, Attenuation Sales Jobs, SUDS Sales Jobs, Paving Sales Jobs, Landscaping Products Sales Jobs, Street Furniture Sales Jobs, Doors Sales Jobs, Joinery Sales Jobs, Timber Products Sales Jobs, Off Site Construction Sales Jobs, Timber Distribution Sales Jobs, Timber Importers Sales Jobs, Timber Engineering Sales Jobs, Timber Frame Sales Jobs, Sips Sales Jobs, Fencing Sales Jobs, Windows Sales Jobs, Ironmongery Sales Jobs, Hardware Sales Jobs, Access Control Sales Jobs, Lock Sales Jobs, Locking Systems Sales Jobs, Home Automation Sales Jobs, Lifts & Escalators Sales Jobs, Flooring Sales Jobs, Ceramic Tiles Sales Jobs, Adhesives Sales Jobs, Consumables Sales Jobs, Render Sales Jobs, EWI Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Plasterboard Sales Jobs, Partitions Sales Jobs, Fit Out Products Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Coatings Sales Jobs, Sealants sales Jobs, Roofing sales Jobs, Roofing Products Sales Jobs, Tools Sales Jobs, Fixings Sales Jobs, Roof Windows Sales Jobs, Lintels Sales Jobs, UPVC Windows Sales Jobs and all other Construction Materials Sales Jobs.