Consultant Grant Neale
Type Full time
Product Sector Specialist Distributors
Benefits FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE
Vacancy id 3738
Salary Details Negotiable
Are you a driven sales professional with solid experience in Business Development via End Users within the Hotel, Restaurant and Catering arena
If so, we are working with a worldwide leading manufacturer of LUXURY HYDRATION SOLUTIONS who are seeking to recruit a HIGHLY MOTIVATED Sales Consultant to join their team with responsibility for promoting their full range of products and solutions in the LONDON region.
To generate new business opportunities which exceed previous year’s equipment placements. Contribute towards achieving annual budgets for the Department within the independent sector (End Users – Hotels, Restaurants, Catering) covering all of the products within the portfolio.
- To effectively target new business opportunities in the defined territory to include – Corporate, Catering and all Hospitality venues.
- Journey plan allowing flexibility for required meeting planning and training
- To achieve sales and profit targets and machine numbers for designated area and accounts.
- To qualify the market potential in the territory, look at opportunities for portfolio selling and prioritise sectors which will deliver the best ROI.
- To follow up all in-bound leads/ opportunities to convert to sale.
- To set and achieve SMART objectives for every call.
- Feed into the monthly sales reporting of pipeline opportunities in order to reflect an accurate forecast for the year.
- To attend all required product training
- To report back market intelligence i.e. pricing, products, etc.
- To look at opportunities to advertise alongside customer specific campaigns.
- Carry out required administration reports daily together with responding to emails.
Training and development
- To keep up to date with developments in their professional field.
- To take part in management development programs as required.
- To take part in Employee Dialogue/local Appraisal process with Line Manager.
- A self-motivated individual able to work on their territory together with working as part of a wider team
- Experience in dealing with customers, either face to face, or via a support role.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
Qualifications / Training
- Product & technical knowledge
- Basic knowledge of excel, word and outlook
- Kitchen and Water Filtration market knowledge, customer and competitor
- BRITA Vivreau values and objectives
- Basic presentation skills (one to one and group)
Personal skills and attributes
- Takes responsibility for accomplishing individual and team goals.
- Leads by example, showing genuine care and concern for employees, respecting confidentiality and treating people fairly.
- Learns and acquires relevant skills to fulfill job objectives and shares knowledge with others.
Initiative and Follow-through
- Is self-motivated, focused on priorities and keeps moving towards objectives.
- Is inquisitive in order to find practical solutions to resolve problems.
- Understands and establishes own targets and priorities and has ability and agility to work towards them.
- Stays calm, self-controlled and positive whilst under pressure
- Able to understand the commercial benefits and costs of their work.
- Supports and interacts with their team to achieve mutual goals.
- Able to negotiate and influence customers and suppliers and colleagues at all levels
- Builds and maintains productive working relationships, even in difficult situations
- Recognizes different communication styles and adapts their communication accordingly.
- Presents well-reasoned arguments to gain commitment, stating own views clearly and consistently.
- Accepts constructive feedback and responds well to coaching to improve performance and takes responsibility for their own learning opportunities
- Converts technical skill into practical application to better meet consumer needs
This job description is designed to give an overview of the requirements for this role. It is supplemented by notes from appraisals, other development meetings and individual objectives.
The person carrying out this role will at times be required to carry out additional tasks in support of the business. This may fall outside the general scope of their job description.
It is important that a Sales Consultant has a full understanding of the company’s products and services.
All employees are required to gain a basic understanding of the work of each department and ensure that all actions and activities are carried out within agreed company policies and procedures.
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
We cover all roles within the Construction Materials sector including:
Builders Merchants Sales Jobs, Builders Merchants Jobs, Plumbers Merchants Jobs, KBB Jobs, Civil Engineering Sales Jobs, M&E Sales Jobs, Timber Sales Jobs, Roofing Sales Jobs, Plumbing Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Aggregate Sales Jobs, Quarry Products Sales Jobs, Concrete Sales Jobs, Plant Hire Sales Jobs, Plant Sales Jobs, Tool Hire Sales Jobs, Access Equipment Sales Jobs, Portable Accommodation Sales Jobs, Scaffolding Sales Jobs, Formwork Sales Jobs, Reinforcement Sales Jobs, Bathroom Sales Jobs, Kitchen Sales Jobs, Bedroom Sales Jobs, Bathroom Showroom Sales Jobs, KBB Sales Jobs, Plumbing & Heating Sales Jobs, Heating Sales Jobs, HVAC Sales Jobs, Ventilation Sales Jobs, M&E Products Sales Jobs, Washrooms Sales Jobs, Sanitaryware Sales Jobs, Build Systems Sales Jobs, Cladding Sales Jobs, Curtain Walling Sales Jobs, Façade Sales Jobs, Structural Steel Sales Jobs, Brick Sales Jobs, Block Sales Jobs, Stone Sales Jobs, Architectural Stone Sales Jobs, Masonry Sales Jobs, Pipe Sales Jobs, Drainage Sales Jobs, Geotextile Sales Jobs, Attenuation Sales Jobs, SUDS Sales Jobs, Paving Sales Jobs, Landscaping Products Sales Jobs, Street Furniture Sales Jobs, Doors Sales Jobs, Joinery Sales Jobs, Timber Products Sales Jobs, Off Site Construction Sales Jobs, Timber Distribution Sales Jobs, Timber Importers Sales Jobs, Timber Engineering Sales Jobs, Timber Frame Sales Jobs, Sips Sales Jobs, Fencing Sales Jobs, Windows Sales Jobs, Ironmongery Sales Jobs, Hardware Sales Jobs, Access Control Sales Jobs, Lock Sales Jobs, Locking Systems Sales Jobs, Home Automation Sales Jobs, Lifts & Escalators Sales Jobs, Flooring Sales Jobs, Ceramic Tiles Sales Jobs, Adhesives Sales Jobs, Consumables Sales Jobs, Render Sales Jobs, EWI Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Plasterboard Sales Jobs, Partitions Sales Jobs, Fit Out Products Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Coatings Sales Jobs, Sealants sales Jobs, Roofing sales Jobs, Roofing Products Sales Jobs, Tools Sales Jobs, Fixings Sales Jobs, Roof Windows Sales Jobs, Lintels Sales Jobs, UPVC Windows Sales Jobs and all other Construction Materials Sales Jobs.