- Consultant Grant Neale
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Fit OutInteriors
- Benefits EXCELLENT BENEFITS + CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- Vacancy id 4019
- Salary Details INDUSTRY LEADING AND ULTRA COMPETITIVE BASIC SALARY + EXCELLENT OPEN ENDED ADDITONAL EARNINGS INCENTIVES
Are you a driven, focused and autonomous senior sales professional with solid experience in promoting Flooring and closely associated solutions via Fit Out, Design & Build Contractors, Main Contractors, Architects, Interior Designers and End Users?
If so, we are working with a highly respected and well-established specialist Flooring Contractor and supplier. They specialise in all areas of flooring (textile and resilient), hygienic wall cladding and sub floor preparation who are seeking to recruit a Sales & Business Development Manager to join the business with responsibility for promoting their products and services in London and the South East.
The Role & Ideal Candidate
To promote our Client’s high quality, market leading range of Premium Flooring services and solutions, mainly via Fit out, Design & Build, Main Contractor, Interior Designers, Architects and end user clients by raising awareness, generating sales and hitting agreed targets whilst working closely with other members of the team both internally and externally.
The ideal candidate will have a solid sales track record and experience within the flooring sector and be extremely well connected with the above route to markets along with possessing an excellent in-depth understanding of the sales process from inception through to completion.
The successful Candidate will be able to generate sales inquires, demonstrate strong business development capabilities and evaluate project specifications, ensuring that the business know everything required in order to successfully bid and win projects, both small and large scale.
You will be highly organised, motivated, detail-focused and driven; you will need to consistently follow-up with contractors, subcontractors, clients and architects, Designers and End User clients to ensure that bids are received and work closely with others in project management and sales to follow-up on bids in order to close and win the business.
This is a perfect opportunity to join a company that is established and a market leader but one that is also continuing to grow, giving you a chance to be a part of that future success.
- Raise our Client’s profile within the given geographical area, expanding the existing customer base, devising and executing strategic business plans and sharing project information resulting in sales growth.
- Manage and develop Key Accounts
- Networking and entertaining clients and customers
- Embracing the Fit Out, Design & Build and A&D Community in the specific geographical region
- Grow Sales within agreed target markets sectors – Health, Education, H&L, Fit Out, Retail, and Residential.
- Have an understanding of the various contract types and the decision makers within the procurement process.
- Be able to promote solutions on design capabilities and workmanship over and above price
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Self-motivated individual who can work well on their own and in a team.
- Candidates must have a background in the Flooring sector
- Ability to manage own area; introduce tailored customer solutions to drive sales forward.
- New business focused with the ability to grow, nurture and develop long established key accounts
- Proven track record and a proactive approach to Solution Selling and having strong existing relationships with Key Fit Out and Design & Build Contractors, Main Contractors, Architects, Designers and End Users in London & South East
- Competent IT skills are required – MS Office, Word, Outlook etc
- Excellent communication skills with a friendly approach to problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure with an excellent attention to detail
- Sound commercial acumen and an ability to communicate with colleagues and customers to assist the closing of sales opportunities.
- A high degree of professionalism and an exceptional understanding of the specification design process with the ability to communicate at each of these levels where necessary.
- Ability to prioritise work according to demand and work alongside colleagues internally and externally to deliver customer service excellence.
Location London & South East UK