- Consultant Ben Becker
- Type Full time
- Product Sector KBB & Ceramic Tiles
- Benefits Company Car, Phone, Pension
- Vacancy id 4069
- Salary Details Negotiable + Bonus
Our Clients are a family owned business that have been supplying Homeowners, Architects, Designers and Developers with an extensive range of innovative products for numerous years. They have managed to lead the way by keeping with their traditional family values and also excellent customer service and outstanding product knowledge.
Due to expansion our clients are looking for a Sales Assistant to join their team in County Sligo, so if you believe this is a role you could make your own then please contact us to discuss in more detail.
Reporting to: Branch Manager
As a key member of the team the successful candidate will be expected engage with customers to understand and deliver their expectations in order to achieve sales targets for the business. The Candidate will also assist the Branch Manager with the general day to day running of the business.
- Respond to sales inquiries either by phone or direct with customers, provide advice, information, and quotations in a professional and timely manner
- Meet or exceed individual sales and margin targets
- Offer alternative products, up-sell when possible, promote own brands, promote cross brand sales
- Ensure all quotations are followed up in a timely manner
- Negotiate prices with customer within set boundaries
- Understand customer’s expectations and needs
- Monitor customer orders and deliveries
- Keep customers updated on orders and deliveries
- Resolve order and delivery issues, and take responsibility for the same
- Assist with the day to day running of the branch by carrying out non sales responsibilities as and when required.
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by Management
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Previous high end retail sales experience where a high level of customer engagement and delivery of excellent customer service is expected
- Friendly & Engaging personality
- Proven track record in sales
- Must be extremely customer focused and results driven
- Willing and able to work Saturdays.
- Interior Design qualification would be highly advantageous
- Bathroom, Kitchen, Tile or Sanitary Ware industry experience would be ideal but not essential
- IT Literate
Ideally, the successful candidate will be educated to HNC level, but not essential, you must be able to demonstrate at least 2 years relevant experience in retail/trade sales with a proven track record
As our Client’s business is rapidly expanding, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits and fantastic career progression opportunities to the right Candidate.