- Consultant Hayley Reynolds
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Concrete / RMX / Quarry Products
- Benefits EXCELLENT CAREER PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITES
- Vacancy id 4232
- Salary Details COMPETITIVE BASIC SALARY
Do you have an interest in building a career with a market leading company? If so, this exciting opportunity to join a well known manufacturer of heavyside building products in the South of Yorkshire might what you’ve been looking for.
A successful family business with a reputation built over 100 years, our Client is a British Manufacturer of concrete and associated products that have been accredited Investors in People since 1997.
They are committed to the continuous development of their people and offer excellent career progression opportunities to anyone who joins their business.
Reporting to the divisional director, the concrete division consists of a small team of dedicated technical sales people who work together to support the field sales team, acting as a link between production and sales.
In order to successfully undertake this role, you will need to be a self-motivated individual who enjoys working within a small team, in a fast paced office environment. In addition, you will need to be interested in undertaking a diverse role requires you to be involved with many aspects of the sale department.
You will also need to be comfortable in liaising with key personnel and management in various departments along with handling customer enquires via telephone and email.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure excellent customer service, support and contact at all times
- Order processing and dispatch
- Work as part of a team, providing support & assistance to colleagues
- Ensure goods inwards are receipted correctly.
- Scanning and filing customer delivery tickets/orders etc. in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure customer complaints are logged, appropriately dealt with professionally and directed where as necessary
- Ensure that credits where appropriate are raised and dealt with in a time effective manner
HR & Health & Safety
- Ensure adherence to Company policies and procedures.
- Identify training needs.
- Liaise and cooperate with the Group HR and H&S Manager as and when required.
Quality & Standards
- Monitor and maintain standards of quality and compliance at all times.
- Liaise and co-operate with the Group Quality Manager as and when required
Other administrative duties may be required.