- Consultant Fiona Hamilton
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Timber Merchants
- Vacancy id 4062
- Salary Details Competitive Remuneration Package
We are retained by a leading SPECIALIST TIMBER MERCHANT & MANUFACTURER who due to growth & expansion they are seeking a ROOD TRUSS & FLOOR DESIGNER to join their team in Hampshire.
Reporting to: Depot Manager
You will be working within the Timber Engineering Department that manufacturers truss rafters & joists and you will be involved in new & exiting building designs from the earliest stages right through to completion. The end goal is to match your client’s needs & requirements and to produce sustainable, functional & aesthetically pleasing designs.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Knowledge of working with architectural drawings
- Design experience in roof trusses or engineered floors
- Solid experience and working knowledge of roof trusses
- Able to read drawings and an excellent eye to detail
- Strong organisational skills and be able to present information in a logical manner
- Motivated and well organized
- Experience using Wolf System design program & Metsal Beam design programmes.