- Consultant Hayley Reynolds
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Chemicals/ Tools / Fixings / Consumables / DIY
- Benefits Company Car, Laptop, Mobile Phone, Company Pension, 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Vacancy id 4843
- Salary Details Competitive + Excellent Results Driven Reward Scheme
Are you looking for your first step into Field Sales if so we may have the solution to your search as we are assisting a Major Worldwide Manufacturer in their search for their future stars!
Our Client is a global manufacturer with sales, distribution and warehousing facilities across Europe, USA, Mexico, Canada, China, Australia and the United Kingdom, offering unrivalled value to their customers through their strong portfolio of brands.
With over 3,000 employees across 12 countries, our Client believes that their people are the cornerstone of their success and are committed to providing exceptional career opportunities and professional development opportunities, coupled with competitive salaries and benefits to those who join them.
Our Client is seeking an individual who can demonstrate drive and tenacity and has the ambition to develop with the support of a highly regarded and rapidly growing brand.
As a Regional Sales Trainee, your initial responsibility will be working in the sales function as a Merchandiser giving you the opportunity to build an excellent working knowledge of our Client’s products and customers which will form the foundation for continued training and development in Field Sales which will be overseen by a dedicated Program Lead who will act as a Mentor to assist you at all times in your career development.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Product training and demonstration
- Market information gathering
- Producing layout plans for stores
- Maintaining awareness of competitor’s performance
- Monitoring slow-selling products
- Monthly reporting
- Participating in sales meetings, workshops and team-building events
- Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training
- Noting experiences and logging things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other team members.
- Offering new ideas for improvement
- Bringing positive energy into the company and forming long-lasting professional relationships
- Undertaking project work across various professional functions in the company to drive business improvement
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times
- Submitting an evaluation at the end of the training program
- Working closely with both the account manager and customers to agree on stock profile, point of sale materials and positioning.
- Shadowing team members and undertaking learning experiences
- You must have a good level of education including GCSE Mathematics and English
- Be competent in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Be self-motivated, organised and able to adapt quickly to changing demands
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills and interpersonal skills are required to interact with all levels of the UK team and customers
- Ability to build excellent relationships
- Willingness to accept new responsibilities
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow
- Positive attitude and a growth mindset
- Previous work experience would be an advantage
- Hold a valid full Driving Licence as the role involves frequent UK travel
Full product training will be provided along with a structured training plan to assist you in your career development
Other jobs you may like
Specification Sales Manager – HVAC – North of England / Scotland (4859)
- North of England & Scotland