- Consultant Hayley Reynolds
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Civil Engineering / Drainage / Landscape
- Benefits • Annual Bonus • 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays • Company Pension Scheme (5% Employee, 8% Employer) • Medical Insurance • Company Car Or Car Allowance
- Vacancy id 4595
- Salary Details Negotiable Basic Salary Dependent On Experience
Are you interested in working for one of Europe’s largest suppliers of construction solutions?
If so, this exciting Regional Sales Representative’s role might be exactly what you’ve been looking for.
An internationally renowned supplier of engineered solutions for the civil engineering and ground engineering industries, our Client is part of a group of companies that has over a century of experience in delivering innovative solutions to the worldwide construction industry.
Established 40 years ago, our Client is a family-owned business with values to match and they focus on empowering their people to be the best they can be whilst keeping their customers at the heart of their business and ensuring close working relationships are developed in order for them to fully understand their customers’ detailed requirements and allowing them to provide tailored and cost-effective solutions.
Our Client offers a wide, innovative range of products for civil engineering and ground engineering applications including; concrete products and consumables, geotextiles, reinforcements products, waterproofing, sealants, chemicals and more.
As part of their plans to expand their business and the expertise they provide, they are now looking to appoint a Regional Sales Representative to focus on enhancing and further developing their brand in the UK market.
- Sell and promote our Client’s full range of products to a target customer base while increasing brand awareness in the marketplace
- To liaise with the Internal Sales Manager on product procurement and sales strategy
- Work in unison with the sales team on growing direct supplies to end-user while liaising with Admin Support on internally generated sales leads
- To maintain a sales meeting structure with appropriate timing intervals and to set agendas and run these meetings
- Dealing with RC contractors on target projects
- Product knowledge and presentation including CPD presentations
- Visit sites/offices advising customers and increasing customer awareness of the product
- Maintain good customer relations with existing and new business
- Cold calling, introducing the Company and products
- To work toward achieving pre-determined product sales for a given territory
- To produce accurate and thorough weekly sales reports
- Manage workload on multiple projects whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have the ability and drive to work autonomously and take ownership of your role and territory.
Essential skills required include:
- Proven experience in a civil engineering or construction sales role
- Must be able to create new business development opportunities
- Confident in working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Business-like approach to representing the business and revenue stream externally and internally across all levels.
- Ability to think creatively
- Passionate about quality, detail and accuracy in your work.
Location/Area MIDLANDS, WALES, SOUTH CENTRAL UK