- Consultant Fiona Hamilton
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Timber & Joinery
- Benefits Benefits And Attractive Bonus Scheme
- Vacancy id 3830
- Salary Details Competitive Remuneration Package
Our client is a leading supplier of Timber, Construction Timber & Fencing to the UK & Irish Markets, and due to growth & expansion they are seeking a dynamic individual to expand and develop their Merchant client base in Northern England. If you are hungry for success, have a positive attitude and have something unique to bring to the table then this opportunity is for you.
Reporting to: MANAGING DIRECTOR
- Working within a team that continually works together in promoting the company’s Timber & Fencing Products to Merchants both Nationals & Independents
- To develop both new & existing clients
- Build sales, pursue leads, and follow on enquiries
- Understanding customer needs and requirements , research accounts , identify key players
- Maintain & expand your data base
- Travel to clients, both existing & new to maintain, strengthen and develop relationships.
- Generate new business and be involved in the company’s growth and expansion
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Proven sales experience
- Target Driven
- Experience in selling into Merchants , Independents & Nationals
- Self motivated with the ability to work with a minimum of supervision
- Knowledge of the UK’s Merchant buying groups
- Effective communication skills
- Customer focused with sound commercial skills.
- Good IT skills & PC literate.
- Strong listening and presentation skills