- Consultant Ben Becker
- Type Full time
- Product Sector HVAC / Ventilation / Cooling
- Benefits Company Car, Phone, Pension
- Vacancy id 4074
- Salary Details Negotiable + Bonus
Our Clients are proud to be one of the UK’s leading independent distributors of HVAC, Plumbing and Heating materials. They have been leading the way for over a hundred years by being customer focused, competitive pricing and fantastic technical knowledge in every department
Due to expansion our clients are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to run the Midlands Region, so if you believe this is a role you could make your own then please contact us to discuss in more detail.
Reporting to: Sales Director
To manage the Sales and Operations within the region along with the team
- Responsibility of the regional P&L
- To manage and develop the regions management team
- Customer account visits with Area Sales Managers – set terms, rebates, assist with inquiries etc.
- Keeping up to date with market/industry
- Assisting the buying department decisions on products to launch
- To attend and arrange trade exhibitions and client days/evenings
- To regularly hold Branch Meetings
- Assisting Branch Managers with regards to staffing/stock/personnel/budget/audit when appropriate
- Attend monthly Directors meetings
- Responsibility to submit Regional Report for Board Meetings.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum of 5 years within the Plumbing, Heating or HVAC Sector
- Good knowledge of marketplace, including products, brands and competitors
- Good team building and people management skills
- Experience in building Supplier relationships at all levels
- Commercial awareness / experience
- Must be willing to stay away overnight as and when necessary
Ideally, the successful candidate will be educated to HNC level, but not essential, you must be able to demonstrate at least 2 years relevant experience in field sales with a proven track record
As our Client’s business is rapidly expanding, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits and fantastic career progression opportunities to the right Candidate.