- Consultant Ben Becker
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Plumbing & Heating
- Benefits Company Car, Bonus, Mobile, Laptop Etc.
- Vacancy id 4312
- Salary Details Negotiable (depending On Experience) + Attractive Bonus Scheme
We are retained by a family-owned, leading European manufacturer of specialist bathroom and plumbing products for the commercial and public sector for over 80 years. Due to continued success, they are seeking to recruit a REGIONAL SALES MANAGER to lead their Sales team in the South of England.
This is a new role for our clients due to the growth of the team and business they are looking for an experienced individual to assist with the management of the sales team across the UK by managing the Southern team of 6 Area Sales Managers.
Our Client’s products are highly innovative and competitively priced which along with their focus on customer service make them a great business to work for.
This role will take responsibility for the management of the Southern Sales team consisting of 6 Area Sales Managers from Coventry to the South Coast.
- To develop and review long and short-term sales strategies across the team
- Responsibility for all recruitment, training and coaching of all ASM’s on the team as and when required
- Analysing market trends and competitors’ activities within the region
- Plan for the achievement of individual and regional targets in alignment with the strategies and policies put in place by the company
- Building strong relationships with key accounts in the region
- Report preparation and conducting regular meetings to review team and individual performances
- Regular overnight stays to visit customers with Area Sales Managers
- A strong track record of success within a Regional Sales Manager or similar field sales team management position
- Career stability
- Technically minded individual
- Full UK licence
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- T. Literate (Including Zoom, Skype, WhatsApp, etc)
- Planning & organising
- Problem Solving
- Influencing Skills
Ideally, the successful candidate will be educated to HNC level, but this is not essential; you must be able to demonstrate at least 2 years of relevant experience in an external sales role with a proven track record