- Consultant Ben Becker
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Plumbing & Heating
- Benefits Bonus + Package
- Vacancy id 4665
- Salary Details Highly Negotiable
Our Clients are proud to be one of Ireland’s leading distributors of Plumbing and Heating materials. They have been leading the way for over a hundred years by being customer-focused, competitive pricing and having fantastic technical knowledge in every department
Due to growth, our clients are looking for a Regional Manager to cover a specified area in the Republic of Ireland, so if you believe this is a role you could make your own then please contact us to discuss it in more detail.
Reporting to: Sales Director
To manage and drive the performance of designated branches across the area.
- To manage and measure regional performance for each branch against the main KPIs of EBIT, Sales, Margin, Debtors, Stock, Health and Safety and People Management
- Proactively develop new business relationships for all group brands with Builders, Plumbers and Specialist Sub-Contractors.
- Develop relationships with the existing customer base ensuring that you have regular contact with the top customers and suppliers.
- To ensure that Branch Managers, Staff and Business Development Managers work as a team within the Region and promote sharing of leads across the business.
- Support Product Managers to deliver on sales & margin expectations of key product sets, new product introductions and sales incentive schemes.
- Support the merchandising function to deliver a consistent look across all branches ensuring that all branches are presented both internally and externally to the highest standards at all times.
- Support the stock management team in achieving all branch KPIs related to branch stock management.
- To assist with the development of all employees within the region, working together with Human Resources on implementing training needs identified.
- Negotiate prices with customers whilst meeting agreed sales and margin targets and liaise with the National Sales Manager in relation to the same where necessary.
- To provide reports/ information as requested by management and participate in monthly management meetings
- Actively promote a Health and Safety culture throughout the branches, liaising with HR and the Facilities Manager.
- Lead by example and personally adhere to all Health, Safety and Environmental rules and regulations
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by management that are within your capability to perform.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- A minimum of 3 years previous recent experience at a senior level in a similar role in a construction-related sales industry.
- Previous recent experience in managing and developing large teams.
- A proven track record of achieving targets and delivering results.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong level of IT literacy and in particular Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Full valid driver’s license.
Ideally, the successful candidate will be educated to the HNC level, but not essential, you must be able to demonstrate at least 3 years of relevant experience in field sales with a proven track record
As our Client’s business is rapidly expanding, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits and fantastic career progression opportunities to the right Candidate.