- Consultant Ben Becker
- Type Full time
- Product Sector HVAC / Ventilation / CoolingM&E Products / PipesPlumbing & Heating
- Benefits EV, Phone, Pension
- Vacancy id 4988
- Salary Details Negotiable Basic Salary, Bonus
Our Clients are proud to be one of the UK’s leading independent distributors of HVAC, Plumbing, and Heating materials. They have been leading the way for over a hundred years by being customer-focused, competitive pricing, and fantastic technical knowledge in every department
Due to expansion, our clients are looking for a Regional Manager to run the Scotland & North East Region, so if you believe this is a role you could make your own then please contact us to discuss in more detail.
Reporting to: Director
To manage the Sales and Operations within the region along with the team
- Responsibility for the regional P&L
- To manage and develop the region management team
- Customer account visits with Area Sales Managers – set terms, and rebates, assist with inquiries etc.
- Keeping up to date with market/industry
- Assisting the buying department with decisions on products to launch
- To attend and arrange trade exhibitions and client days/evenings
- To regularly hold Branch Meetings
- Assisting Branch Managers with regard to staffing/stock/personnel/budget/audit when appropriate
- Attend monthly Director’s meetings
- Responsibility to submit Regional Report for Board Meetings.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Minimum of 5 years within the M/E, Plumbing, Heating or HVAC Sector
- Good knowledge of the marketplace, including products, brands, and competitors (would be beneficial)
- Good team building and people management skills
- Experience in building Supplier relationships at all levels
- Commercial awareness/experience
- Must be willing to stay away overnight as and when necessary
Ideally, the successful candidate will be educated to HNC level, but not essential, you must be able to demonstrate at least 2 years relevant experience in field sales with a proven track record
As our Client’s business is rapidly expanding, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits and fantastic career progression opportunities to the right Candidate.
Location/Area Scotland & North East Of England