- Consultant Hayley Reynolds
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Chemicals/ Tools / Fixings / Consumables / DIY
- Benefits Company Car, IPad, Laptop, Mobile Phone, Company Pension, 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Vacancy id 4659
- Salary Details Competitive + Excellent Results Driven Reward Scheme
Are you an experienced Account Manager with strong business development skills looking to enhance your career with an internationally recognised brand?
If so, we are working with a leading manufacturer and supplier of safety at height solutions that is expanding its business due to an increase in demand for its high-quality products.
As a global manufacturer with sales, distribution and warehousing facilities across Europe, USA, Mexico, Canada, China, Australia and the United Kingdom, our Client has established itself as a market leader in the supply of safety at height solutions, offering unrivalled value to their customers through their strong portfolio of brands.
With over 3,000 employees across 12 countries, our Client believes that their people are the cornerstone of their success and are committed to proving career opportunities, and professional development opportunities, along with competitive salaries and benefits to those who join them.
Our Client is looking for an individual who is well-established in the area of account management and has experience in selling construction products through distribution. It is an opportunity for ambitious sales professionals to enhance their career with the support of a highly regarded and rapidly growing brand.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Present and sell all products and services to current and potential distribution partners and end users.
- Support national accounts and increase national campaign activity.
- At a local level, increase independent distributor footprint.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up and convert new leads and referrals resulting from field/marketing activity.
- Identify, contact and develop sales prospects and other accounts as assigned.
- Deliver and communicate any company brand-building or marketing activity messages.
- Build and nurture positive customer relationships and quickly identify and resolve customer concerns.
- Prepare and analyse status reports on sales activity and agreed to key performance indicators.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities as well as competitor information.
- Coordinate and proactively communicate within the Company to accomplish the work required to achieve sales.
- Participate in marketing events such as trade shows, seminars and telemarketing events.
- Engage with credit control when needed to ensure prompt payment of local accounts.
- Provide on-the-job training where required.
- Participate in company critical activity if required such as new business and range review rollout; or stock take.
In order to succeed in this role, you will need to be self-motivated with the desire to achieve goals and possess the ability to generate and convert business leads into sales.
Knowledge of the distribution route to market is essential along with previous experience in the construction market and an understanding of the building product supply chain.
You will also need a full clean driving licence
Full product training will be provided
For the right Candidate, our Client offers a competitive salary package along with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities.
Other jobs you may like
Specification Sales Manager – HVAC – North of England / Scotland (4859)
- North of England & Scotland